• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sunset tower

Matrickz

what are the help chests that you open to provide seeds award. Also thinking to build an etc since I need seeds badly

Pheryll

Set Designer
Since visiting neighbors was given a shortcut, all help chests were physically removed and their contents were automatically rewarded without having to search for them within the city you helped. Whenever you received a pop up notification after giving neighborly help to a city (occurs at most 3 times a day) indicating that you received a reward of 1KP, an enchantment (either PoP, MM, or EE), or a relic, you will have divine seeds added to that notification should the sunset towers be in your city.

DeletedUser15476

I've read somewhere here that the Sunset Towers are not a truly good AW, comes too late, etc. I can't build one yet...just heading into Amuni in a few days

AtaguS

I really like mine, just finished with the constructs chapter. Besides the seeds it gives 3x day it lowers the rate of seed decay. Every time I've leveled it I've noticed a difference almost immediately with my seed storage. Also...for chapter 15, you'll be using a lot of seeds to keep up with sentient good production for the tech tree, so every bit helps. It's also a fairly good looking AW in my opnion...the sunlight filters through beautifully.

Last edited:

Matrickz

Super tight on seeds now. Converting buildings from mana which is now almost useless to seeds where I can so sunset or etc may have to be built

Chriger

Crafting a Festival Merchant for seeds is better than a Level 1 Sunset Towers for seeds (ignoring the decay boost). Everyone's seed/decay rate is going to be different, but I'd need ~3 days of seed inventory for the decay boost to actually make it better than a craftable building.

Granted you could always level the wonder to make it better. Though there are some other alternatives if you're short on seeds.

Matrickz

Crafting a Festival Merchant for seeds is better than a Level 1 Sunset Towers for seeds (ignoring the decay boost). Everyone's seed/decay rate is going to be different, but I'd need ~3 days of seed inventory for the decay boost to actually make it better than a craftable building.

Granted you could always level the wonder to make it better. Though there are some other alternatives if you're short on seeds.
True but no telling when that craft option will appear but I will look for it now. Totally forgot that source

T6583

I'm personally a fan of the Sunset Towers. I think it's helpful to have and can make an impact in Chapters 15 and 16. Mine is currently at Level 11.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
At Main Hall lvl 35, at 3 rewards daily, my Sunset Tower would become useful at lvl 11, providing then 35 (Main Hall) * 54 (Multiplier) = 1890 seeds * 3 (neighbourhood helps) daily (24 hrs) on 7*3=21 tiles, thus providing (35*54*3)/(24*21)=11.25 Seeds/Sq/Hr, beating Festival Merchants (Lvl 16) giving 10.7 seeds per sq/hr. Lvl 10 ST would give 10.0 seeds/sq/hr.

It beats smaller event buildings before then, but those are easier to place in gaps, and you likely wouldn't have 21 tiles worth.

Deleted User - 1178646

At Main Hall lvl 35, at 3 rewards daily, my Sunset Tower would become useful at lvl 11, providing then 35 (Main Hall) * 54 (Multiplier) = 1890 seeds * 3 (neighbourhood helps) daily (24 hrs) on 7*3=21 tiles, thus providing (35*54*3)/(24*21)=11.25 Seeds/Sq/Hr, beating Festival Merchants (Lvl 16) giving 10.7 seeds per sq/hr. Lvl 10 ST would give 10.0 seeds/sq/hr.

It beats smaller event buildings before then, but those are easier to place in gaps, and you likely wouldn't have 21 tiles worth.
and the do not geatively impact your spire / tournaments and do not cost a ton of KP

That wonder is just plain evil bad.

defiantoneks

i think Sunset Tower is like any other AW. Some like it, some dont.
I'm getting just shy of 4k seeds per day, and reducing the decay in less than the space of two festival merchants (which would produce fewer seeds (at the level of the one i presently have). does it cost more to upgrade? sure. is it a big building? like all AW, yup.