• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Superior Main Hall

DeletedUser6036

The superior main hall achievement won't active, though it seems to pretend to advance to "advanced scouts"

Game version: _1.19.3_ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __Wiyandor
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge or Chrome_Version 55.0.2883.87 m_
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.86__
Operating System: __windows 1o
Screen resolution: __3200x1800
Account name: __zitthefleabag
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__I am blocked , unable to proceed , so I accumulating goods hoping for a resolution
__

Expected situation:
__I should be able to activate "Superior Main Hall"
__

Reproduction Steps
__Plan long enough to get to the end of "Ascending Magic" section
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs. P
----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a message to Support.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar better!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser4699

Do you have all of the prerequisite goods and coins to activate the technology? Sometimes that can be the catch. Hope this helps!

DeletedUser6036

Do you have all of the prerequisite goods and coins to activate the technology? Sometimes that can be the catch. Hope this helps!

Yes of course, but I continually spend the prerequisites since I can't proceed and then regather them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

When you try to "activate" it...the button you click, does it say "Research" ? If so, your main hall is upgraded as far as possible for your current reseach level, you will need to unlock the next main hall upgrade in the tech tree.

DeletedUser6036

Thanks. I will try this. So I have upgraded the main hall to level 9 and it will upgrade no further. Everything is researched up to "Superior Main Hall". The box is actually dark. The following box "Advanced Scouts" is lit and I have every thing I need to open the chest, but it will not open. Any ideas?

Stupid user error. Way back in era 3, I never researched "train grounds and cerebus". I managed to get to the end of era 5 before the impact of this hit me. That seems wrong. After finding this, everything seems fine.

Attachments

• elvenar.jpg
    elvenar.jpg
    987 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Are you still having issues with your research tree?