• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I feel it would be handy if:

When using the Trader, your supplies balance would appear somewhere in the accept offers window.

That way, when trading, you would know what you have on hand without needing to calculate it in your head or switch screens.

It would also be handy if:

This balance display included a pre-trade and post-trade calculated balance.

That way, you could make informed management decisions with a full set of data that includes on-hand and outstanding inventory.

Thanks,
A Spice

DeletedUser594

If you click the "place offer" tab on the trader window you can see your totals and stay in the trader window.

DeletedUser684

I had to read this about 3 times before I understood what you were saying. I almost posted a long response about something not really related. Your issue isn't with setting up trades, it is with possibly over-extending yourself taking the trades that you see offered. Varron is right, you can click back and forth between the two tabs to check your inventory, without really any difficulty with load times. It's pretty instantaneous for me.