• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Supplies time and amount

Do you think that they should do this?

• no

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser20396

Ya'll, (Elvenar) should Make supplies where a person can make how long the supplies last. For example, say I was going to go cook, and I knew it took me 30min. to cook. I could set the time on supplies to 30min. Or if I was going to watch a movie and estimated that it took 2hr. then I could set it for 2hr. Or if I was going to go to bed in 4hr. and didn't want to place a 3hr. and then a 1hr. or vise vera. At least maybe on the side of the buttons. Just a thought. :) Please say what you think. Or vote above. :)

DeletedUser9601

Vote no.
A few reasons.
1. It would be annoying for every production to type in exactly how long I needed.
2. It would be really hard to program/implement. How do you decide the decay (cf supplies per minute currently on a Beverage run vs Toolbox run).
3. It would break 90% of all quests.
4. Its not necessary. Running a 3-hour production when you're gone for 4 hours shouldn't be that frustrating. You're still getting plenty of supplies. You don't "need" to be running things perfectly to progress. Otherwise the top players would be the ones who run beverages 24/7 and never sleep. And that's not the case.

DeletedUser20396

true on every point but one. Finding the "decay per minute" would be easy. You just need to do some math. :) I'm just trying to maximize my time. :) But yes, I do see the folly of it. Thanks for putting it into words.