• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Support Support by Supporting Support on Supports for Sports

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie I never do well in those sorts of events. The Gods of All Random Things in the Universe do not smile upon me. The only addition to those events I liked were the extra prize strip that you could buy with diamonds. However, in light of recent events, I don't know if I shall continue to do that. I'm still outraged, disgusted, incensed, bitter, and absolutely blooming mad. Not even the lovely bottles of wine, including a quite fragrant and spicy Christmas vintage have eased my discontent. And here I thought it was supposed to be the Winter of Our Discontent, not the Summer of Rage.
Don't worry, @SoulsSilhouette! Buddy and I have enough unwarranted optimism to shine through this rain cloud!

I want to see this Image as an animated gift with gold rain falling!
Animated gifs are apparently against forum rules, but...

Psssssst @crackie the keys are in the big clam !!!!
We didn't find the big clam, but Buddy and I got to the rooftop and someone left a bunch of money bags all over the place. Our instincts told us to throw them off the side of the building to observe the effects of Newtonian physics!!! It seems like the prudent thing to do! :D
Buddy_Coin_Rain.jpg

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Don't worry, @SoulsSilhouette! Buddy and I have enough unwarranted optimism to shine through this rain cloud!

Animated gifs are apparently against forum rules, but...

We didn't find the big clam, but Buddy and I got to the rooftop and someone left a bunch of money bags all over the place. Our instincts told us to throw them off the side of the building to observe the effects of Newtonian physics!!! It seems like the prudent thing to do! :D
View attachment 13208
If I see another coin or hear bout a coin I swear I’ll scream !!!