• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Support Support by Supporting Support on Supports for Sports

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Wait a Sec, can you provide details on what "snacks" mean specifically. Oh and Helya is on a magical mystery cruise and my not respond right away as you normally expect. {she left me the keys too, but not the ones to the sweets warehouse????Strange isn't it?}
She left him the keys !!!!! She left him the keys !!!! This could mean a total takeover !!!! There’s gotta be a spare snack key .. there has to be. I’m sure it’s hidden in the top desk drawer …..AND SHE LEFT YOU THE KEYS !!!!
Oh I can see it now CHEETOS CHEETOS AND MORE CHEETOS….. oooo get in my belly !!!!! @crackie isn’t including special refreshments but please don’t worry @Astram , I have enough jagerbombs for EVERYONE!!! Your lil fish lips are just gonna love it !!! And there’s a spot on my chandelier just for your bowl to sit !!
And then ……
You’ll be swingin …yes you’ll be swingin !!!!!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What flavor is it? Knowing seahorses it is probably not vegan friendly. I can scoop that right in you know and 1 is good for me, ok maybe 2 or 3 who am I kidding.
Good question! I'm not a connoisseur of seahorse food. I did not do particularly well in that event. Only a bronze finisher here. Clearly I wasn't particularly good at identifying them to find a lot of it. But aren't members of the non-aqua equine family vegetarians or are you saying they eat eggs. Seems like there's a lot I don't know about this world, Buddy. So much to learn when you come on the forums as a little girl from the cornfields! That's why we go fellowship adventures!

Buddy_FA.png

You’ll be swingin …yes you’ll be swingin !!!!!!
You'll start swimming, but end up swinging.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
And there’s a spot on my chandelier just for your bowl to sit !!
non-aqua equine family vegetarians
Muffy do you have any of these non-aqua equines that I can observe to determine their eating habits? Udderwis howz will I (hic) knof ... is thisss vater in myze (hic) bowlz?? (muztts hids keyzzez in thisz big clamz )

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
<wants to be a member of the Buddy Society. But she will probably get nerfed soon to the point of unusibility

Back to the topic, it would be nice to have a 'MARKET' where I buy something other than goods that become outrageously expensive. I would also like it to enable me to sell to my fellowship builds that I don't need etc. I really hate turning them into spell fragments when they could help a newbie or finish someone else's set. Even a snack seller would be great. I always need pet food.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@crackie I never do well in those sorts of events. The Gods of All Random Things in the Universe do not smile upon me. The only addition to those events I liked were the extra prize strip that you could buy with diamonds. However, in light of recent events, I don't know if I shall continue to do that. I'm still outraged, disgusted, incensed, bitter, and absolutely blooming mad. Not even the lovely bottles of wine, including a quite fragrant and spicy Christmas vintage have eased my discontent. And here I thought it was supposed to be the Winter of Our Discontent, not the Summer of Rage.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Muffy do you have any of these non-aqua equines that I can observe to determine their eating habits? Udderwis howz will I (hic) knof ... is thisss vater in myze (hic) bowlz?? (muztts hids keyzzez in thisz big clamz )
I sure do … out here in taterville they run wild . I’m sure you rode at least one in your life …oh wait your a fish lmaolmao

Ihrlaen

Good question! I'm not a connoisseur of seahorse food. I did not do particularly well in that event. Only a bronze finisher here. Clearly I wasn't particularly good at identifying them to find a lot of it. But aren't members of the non-aqua equine family vegetarians or are you saying they eat eggs. Seems like there's a lot I don't know about this world, Buddy. So much to learn when you come on the forums as a little girl from the cornfields! That's why we go fellowship adventures!

View attachment 13191

You'll start swimming, but end up swinging.

I want to see this Image as an animated gift with gold rain falling!