• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Support ticket status

Kekune

Can anybody tell me the difference between "pending" and "answered" on a support ticket? And how long they take to resolve?

I've got a ticket that isn't resolved but was set to "answered" and after about a week I nudged it. Was told it was going to the devs who were now back from holiday, and then marked "pending." When it was labeled "pending" I had a button to mark it as resolved. It's now set as "answered" again a week later.

I'm assuming an "answered" ticket isn't on anybody's watch list. I don't want to keep pinging Fairy Dust when she can't fix it directly, but I also don't want it to expire or get closed out when the issue isn't resolved.

Does anybody with experience on longer issue tickets have a suggestion?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If it is answered, and you don't do anything else to it, it will eventually close. If it's a bug, it might get fixed, but theyprobably won't tell you when it is fixed.

Kekune

Soooo....for the record in case somebody someday digs up this thread with the same question I had: Fairy Dust says that she can't just leave the ticket as "pending" while it's actually pending because that looks like she's not doing her job. So it's flagged on her end for a reply, but I can't see that. So someday in the future, in theory, she will get an answer from the devs and get in touch with me. My ticket is marked as "answered" again, with a promise for follow-up.

Kudos to Fairy Dust for quick and patient replies. Boo to the ticket system as Inno seem to be using it. "Pending" is exactly how this issue ought to be classified.