• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Supposed to be getting double flare but not.

Shellizzie

Harvest Festival double flare day. Refreshed game x2. Bought 3 small chests received 5 flares each. The announcement says it's a double flare day.
Whoops: US sever 5 Elcysandir

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    236.4 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser4070

Yep, I spent the 600+ moon splinters I had been saving for the double flare day, and it's not working. I saw the banner announcing it, so I went ahead and spent them all, too. What a waste! :mad:

Felyndral, and Arendyll too

LayDHawk

I know it's late for some but wait until it shows up in the prize menu... this problem happens in every event and I've wasted tons of stuff before the double whatevers showed up

DeletedUser19148

How do you buy chests? Also, how do you use the 8 hr time reduction Instant??? It says you can't use it from inventory but when I click on the Goods Manufactory I want to use it on, there is no option to cast it.

DeletedUser19400

I also bought chests when I saw the announcement thinking that it was active but didn't receive the 2x bonus. What is the point in announcing 2x today, and not make it active. I am actually a bit angry about it. Whether it happens every event or not. It was announced that it is available now, yet upon use(opening chests) it was not. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do get double. I just opened a 50 box, which is 5 flares, and it gave me 10. If you're not getting the bonus, fill out actual bug reports, so that Mods can pass on which worlds it's not working in.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
We do apologize. The Double Days news popped up in the game before it went live and it should be now.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Xelenia

DeletedUser19404

ANd what about those that were supposed to get Double Days but didn't because of this bug?

DeletedUser5827

nor did I. :(

Are we not going to get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

Yes, I lost all mine as well only to get nothing (no doubles, and unfortunately for me no prize either). It may have been an accident to post it but we would have no way of knowing that.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
There should have been an announcement to address the questions in this thread. Hope you have all seen it ^.^

DeletedUser19605

This is just simply not working. I did get double flares a couple of times when it started this last time, but then no more.