• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Survey Questions?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I logged in and was directed to an INNO survey but
"We are sorry. The planned number of responses for this survey has already been reached.
You can close this window now."

Does anyone recall what the questions were?

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
They were your general demographics.... and questions with answers about strongly agree... to strongly disagree responses.

They asked about the aspects of the game you liked best. General gaming questions,etc.

I think it's horrid that everyone isn't given a chance to answer the survey. It should be open to everyone to respond the one time. That's absolutely shameful and won't be an honest tabulation of how the participants of this game actually feel.

Shame on Inno.

SoggyShorts

IT had to do with illuminated tiles to show vacant areas within your city. One question asked if you thought it useful. The other wether you would use it or not.
Wow, that's excellent! I was mid typing my disappointment based on Souls' post saying it was just general questions.
I would be super impressed if inno started doing more of these for player-generated ideas. It's not like they get really great information here from the 0.02% of players who use the forums.

DeletedUser19458

I have no idea what @Blindsider66 is talking about.

It was what @SoulsSilhouette stated. Very generic questions about "do you like the game" and then dove a lot more into questions related to type of games you like, why do you play video games, where you watch advertising, etc. Pretty much nothing to do with Elvenar itself, which was a huge disappointment. That's what I thought I was going to get to give feedback on, otherwise it wasn't worth my time.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Not all surveys had to be the same. Sneaky, isn't it? They can give you one, and me another, and yet another to some other person. I used to do that with finals. I randomized the questions within each group and then when my students got the tests they got different tests.....never had a problem with cheating that way.

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
It could also be that if you did the general surveys already, they would give a new survey; but if you hadn't done the general, you would have another opportunity.

DeletedUser26692

They were your general demographics.... and questions with answers about strongly agree... to strongly disagree responses.

They asked about the aspects of the game you liked best. General gaming questions,etc.
I have no idea what @Blindsider66 is talking about.

It was what @SoulsSilhouette stated. Very generic questions about "do you like the game" and then dove a lot more into questions related to type of games you like, why do you play video games, where you watch advertising, etc.

This was my experience as well.

SoggyShorts

. I used to do that with finals. I randomized the questions within each group and then when my students got the tests they got different tests.....never had a problem with cheating that way.
Be honest: did you ever give that one kid a test where all of the correct answers were "C" just to watch 'em squirm?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
LOL.... No, but if I were still in academia I would definitely be tempted. Or maybe make all the answers on all the tests the same letter. Wicked, I say, positively wicked!

AJ

Gath Of Baal

I took the survey also and most of the questions were things like what reasons do you play the game and to try and find out just how competitive you really are. you could pick one of 5 options that ranged from strongly agree to strongly disagree. Overall the survey took around 15 minutes and contained multiple pages asking about your demographic also

A few of the things they wanted to know that i can remember are:

Touchy feely questions:

I play the game to relax
I play the game to forget my troubles
I play the game to escape into another world
I play the game to develop friendships
I play the game as a way to communicate with others
I play the game for the teamwork aspect

Other questions asked were to determine how competitive you are like:

I play the game to be the highest ranked
I play the game to collect all unique items
I play the game aggressively
I like to blow stuff up (really this was on there)
I play the game for the combat tactics challenge
I like puzzles like hidden search games
I like challenges that i have to try multiple times to be able to succeed

There was like a 50/50 balance of questions from both groups

Then there were a few questions asking to pick your favorite aspects of the game

Either way, I can remember the last survey i did for INNO was kinda the same and it happened right after the first ever event, were they wanted to know things you liked or disliked about the game and the event, and shortly after the survey went out they started doing events all the time.

So hopefully this survey with its competitive based questions is not a prelude of changes to come

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Heya
You forgot the question about if you use gaming to improve your skill set.
There were several questions pertaining to mental health.
They asked us about other games we play and other apps we have on other devices.
I was surprised to get the survey AFTER reading comments on the EN Forum about it, one was like Soggyshorts, one was from a woman who had the survey pulled when she was partway through it.