• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Switching Between Worlds

DeletedUser10280

Hello Friends!

I used to play this game avidly about a year ago, but because of life events I had to stop playing for a while. Now I am back and have to redevelop EVERYTHING! I have 1 main question that has been bugging me since I started playing again though:

How do I switch between my worlds WITHOUT having to sign completely out of the game and sign back in again to choose a different world?

I remember before it was super easy to just click out, choose my next world, and continue playing. I played in 4 worlds before easily! Now I find it a pain in me arse to have to continuously sign in and out of the game to switch worlds.

Is there a shortcut I'm just not seeing? Is it maybe something on my end? Please help!!!

Thank you so much!
UFOrosie

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
On chrome with 1 city open I just right click the tab, select "duplicate" It kicks me out of my first city, but I just sign in again, and then I have 2 tabs with one city on each.