• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Switching music between elf/human

DeletedUser23403

This might sound a bit dumb and nitpicky. I know you can shut music off entirely but I would really like to switch my elf city music to human city music. I like the human music a lot better lol. I usually have it turned off but every now and again I will turn it on to enjoy it, at least in my human city I do but my elf city is my go to. :cool:

NightshadeCS

Glad you like the music, @Krishna Tulsii !!

I don't think there is a good chance this will be implemented. One of the main selling points of this game when it came out was the fact that you could pick one race or the other, and a lot of things, from the tech tree backgrounds, to the building styles, and, yes, the music, are unique to each. It gives us all an incentive to build a second city to experience those unique features.

I had actually forgotten entirely about the music, since I also have mine shut off. :D :D

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This might sound a bit dumb and nitpicky. I know you can shut music off entirely but I would really like to switch my elf city music to human city music. I like the human music a lot better lol. I usually have it turned off but every now and again I will turn it on to enjoy it, at least in my human city I do but my elf city is my go to. :cool:
Assuming you are using the browser, you could make a human city in another world, and leave that logged in in another tab or browser instance with the music playing. Then turn off music, but leave sounds on in the ciry you are playing (assuming you want the other sounds).

DeletedUser23403

Assuming you are using the browser, you could make a human city in another world, and leave that logged in in another tab or browser instance with the music playing. Then turn off music, but leave sounds on in the ciry you are playing (assuming you want the other sounds).
Thanks for the suggestion. I only log into browser for AW contribution and sending invites sometimes. My laptop is old and slow and I have no internet. I have to tether with my phone using high speed data. :rolleyes::)