• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sword of Anagon needs active players

ergoetu

Hello all, my old FS disbanded and I started a new one. Right now we are small but growing and looking for members who are active and growing like us. We only have a few rules, mostly about visits and being an active participant. If interested, check out our FS, it is called Ergoetu World-Recruiting for now. Thanks for looking and if interested, please apply. Thank you...Jim (ergoetu, Archmage)

ergoetu

Hello Again, Are you in a small FS and looking for more. We are small but growing. Are you in a 1 or 2 person FS? We are at 7 and growing. I am looking for several active players to participate and reap the rewards of more neighborly help and tournament finishes. If you need some information you can drop me a line at ergoetu or drop by the Fellowship to apply.

ergoetu

Well, we have grown. We are now at 22 players, ranging from 40535 down to 390 in score. All we need is a couple of active players to participate in the Fellowship. Score does not matter, activity does. Just have some goods production, a trader and be active with a twice per week minimum for visits. We changed the name to Sword of Anagon and I am still ergoetu, so drop me a line or stop by the Fellowship. Thanks.