• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Swords & Gardens - Gold spire

Elvenar357P

Swords & Gardens are looking for a team player. This is a regular gold spire fellowship with all the benefits that brings, and democratically run. Please apply in game to the Archmage if you can confidently top spire each week.

If you are not there yet, but have the ambition to, and can consistently manage 2000 tournament points per week, please contact me in game. I hope you enjoy the challenges of trying to excel at this game. It is time to earn the rewards that you deserve.

Elvenar357P

Our 25th position will be filled after this FA, but please still enquire about membership. If you don't ask, you won't know if some of us may be planning a sabbatical and happy to give way for a keener player. Some of us have already dropped out at least once: RL is the priority.

Happy to help players who want fellowship suggestions at all levels. Please contact me in game.

Elvenar357P

Our 25th position will be taken before spire restarts on Sunday. Please still enquire about membership if you can confidently top spire each week. If you don't ask, you won't know if some of us may be planning a sabbatical and happy to give way for a keener player.

If you are not there yet, but have the ambition to, and can consistently manage 2000 tournament points per week, please contact me in game. I hope you enjoy the challenges of trying to excel at this game. It is time to earn the rewards that you deserve.

Elvenar357P

One of our number is stepping back to have some R&R. Hence we will have a vacancy. If you think you are ready for gold spire, please apply to a mage in game.

If you don't think you are there yet, but want to learn how. Please apply to our sister FS - Ingary Academy.

Elvenar357P

Sadly we will be losing one of our team due to work soon. Please send applications to join to the Archmage in game. Please note that activity matters far more than size.