• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

T4 After Elementals?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If the next guest race is a few months away, I'm wondering what I should do with my T4 buildings. For a little while I can help FS members(and others) with 4:1 trades to help them through chapter 12, but aside from that, I'm not sure what to do with them. Making T1 non-boosted seems like a waste of time, and leaving the "zzz" there for months on end would be annoying. I believe there will be enough time between the Beta launch of chapter 13 to rebuild them before it goes live, so I might nuke em for now...

DeletedUser16361

I'll drop to 1 once i have all my T1's up'd to 27. Then, i'll help FS members / make regular T1...
I suspect the upgrades in T1 for FS members will be going on until the next chapter starts... if not i'll reevaluate.

DeletedUser9601

I think the 'Other' is the key, because unspoken in the nuking is "what else would you use to fill in the space?" If you already have enough troops/orcs, building another armory would be nice, but might feel like overkill. If there is an FA, having the extra space for level 1 buildings would be nice, but if you don't like FAs, that will seem like a lame reward. If there is another Major Event, it would be nice to have quest building space.

DeletedUser1108

I suspect that we are not finished with sentient goods and nuking them might be a mistake. Given the open space at the bottom of the relics page, I expect sentient goods for tiers 2 and 3 to be in our future as well...I have 3 platinum/steel factories and I may to choose to nuke 1 for the population, but I am mostly taking a wait and see attitude.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I suspect that we are not finished with sentient goods and nuking them might be a mistake. Given the open space at the bottom of the relics page, I expect sentient goods for tiers 2 and 3 to be in our future as well...I have 3 platinum/steel factories and I may to choose to nuke 1 for the population, but I am mostly taking a wait and see attitude.
I was under the impression that the next chapters will introduce T2+1 (T5), and T3+1(T6)
I only built 2 T4s, didn't upgrade either of them, and still they both sat there making "zzz" most of the time (70%?)
If I had it to do over again I would only have built 1.
So I don't think chapter 13 will require more than 1 max T4. No promises though.

qaccy

I only needed one to get through the chapter, and I'll be keeping it busy for a while to come as I work to upgrade both it and my marble manufactories up to 27.

If that happens before the next chapter is released, I'll keep it running anyway just so I'm 'capped' for when the next chapter does arrive. I produce more seeds than a single manufactory requires and t4 decays back into t1, so I don't see the harm in having it running constantly even if I have no immediate need for the t4 goods.

DeletedUser5800

I'm trying to ease through (about half way now) so as to not confront the problem long. If I were to be done today though, I would fill the guest space with mana producers again and start building a surplus of that which I would sell if I needed space for an event but I would just go ahead and level up my one T4 and let it sleep, I think it's bound to be wasted space in the interim and doing anything with it just makes it worse by turning a blank spot into a supply hole. I can't see needing the space bad enough for anything to sell and rebuild it either.... Zzzzz's till the beta release and then up and running again.

DeletedUser3507

I just ignore the zzzz's I keeping my 1 lvl 27 and I have started on my T5, it's up to lvl 18..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5202

Dare I ask, what's a T4 and or a T5? I'm in Chapter 11 and feel like I should "know"--but don't.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
T4 starts in Chapter 12 Elementals. In chapter 12 it was your T1 boosted +1. For me that meant T4 marble which is moonstone since my T1 boosted is planks. For chapter 13 they have already said same will happen to T2.

I'm done with Elementals. For now I'm keeping 3 T4 until I'm done upgrading my T1 the rest of the way. Then I will sell one of my T4 to be replaced with 1 of my expected T4 for chapter 13.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Right now I am babysitting my T4 since I am wanting to level up all my T1. This 3 times manufacturing thing is GREAT!! :D:cool::D

DeletedUser3507

I did all but 1 T1 to lvl 27, the 1 I am saving in case I need more pop.

A hint use a gold spell on your T4 for production it cost less to make your moonstones that way and uses less devine seeds.

CanDaMan

T4 starts in Chapter 12 Elementals. In chapter 12 it was your T1 boosted +1. For me that meant T4 marble which is moonstone since my T1 boosted is planks. For chapter 13 they have already said same will happen to T2.

I'm done with Elementals. For now I'm keeping 3 T4 until I'm done upgrading my T1 the rest of the way. Then I will sell one of my T4 to be replaced with 1 of my expected T4 for chapter 13.

It sounds like mindless multiplication, nearing the end.

DeletedUser5202

Thanks for the clarification.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I did all but 1 T1 to lvl 27, the 1 I am saving in case I need more pop.

A hint use a gold spell on your T4 for production it cost less to make your moonstones that way.

You bet. Those in our FS who have been on chat who got the 3 times are all planning to use mfg spells in the AM :D

DeletedUser3507

By the way it's called T5 for chapter 13 Then T6 for chapter 14...
And after 14 it's anyone's guess...

WolfSinger

I've nuked all but one - but still have two steel factories to get upgraded to level 27 - so doing those two slowly and will be picking up needed trades within the FS. I'm also building 1 each for the next two chapters so I already have them placed and ready to upgrade to sentient levels. (I only ran two boosted T4 - will probably one run the 1 for the next chapters)