• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tablet support

Rowdiesaurus

As of today, on an MS tablet, click events no longer register when using a pen. And text fields get no focus, so I can no longer type messages or mails.

DeletedUser115

Hi Rowdiesaurus,

Unfortunately, Elvenar is not supported with Tablets or Mobile devices at the moment. We recommend using a desktop/laptop device in order to play the game until a Mobile device application can be released.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Rowdiesaurus

Hi Rowdiesaurus,

Unfortunately, Elvenar is not supported with Tablets or Mobile devices at the moment. We recommend using a desktop/laptop device in order to play the game until a Mobile device application can be released.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.
I have been playing on the Surface since spring. Just recently it started that i cannot use the pen anymore in the chat and to collect coins.

DeletedUser115

I have been playing on the Surface since spring. Just recently it started that i cannot use the pen anymore in the chat and to collect coins.

While I understand that, but as we do not support mobile game play, it's not a bug report that we can forward for correction at this time. :(