• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tablet version of game

Ggal

I play on a tablet and find that the way things are talked about on the wiki are for the computer version. Where can I get info with corresponding graphics for the tablet version?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I found this page in the Wiki - Elvenar App and it seems to have graphics from the mobile version.
I finally found it by searching for the word 'mobile' on the Wiki; it wasn't easy to find to say the least.
It does appear to be limited to how things display on mobile. The first paragraph on the page is:

"The Elvenar App provides a convenient way of playing Elvenar on your mobile device and grants access to the game features needed to maintain your game account. This wiki page will aid you in using the app by defining the apps user interface and also displaying the little differences in usability between app and browser version."

Other aspects of the Wiki info that provide details on the game carry over to both platforms. Troops have the same traits, factories make the same goods the same ways, Guest races and their buildings are the same, etc. Hope this helps.

Zoof

The front page of the Elvenar Wiki is a bit busy, but there is a link there that describes the interface of the app and what the most common things do.

1656363829220.png

Apart from that, I don't really know? I personally haven't seen a point to [having a dedicated separate wiki just for mobile] it since so many things are basically the same between the browser and app version and much of it explains itself.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Ggal

The front page of the Elvenar Wiki is a bit busy, but there is a link there that describes the interface of the app and what the most common things do.

View attachment 12918

Apart from that, I don't really know? I personally haven't seen a point to [having a dedicated separate wiki just for mobile] it since so many things are basically the same between the browser and app version and much of it explains itself.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Thanks for the reply. I understand that you feel it unnecessary to having different wikis, but I'm a new computer game player and a very visual learner. When working with support to find out how to access the forum, for example, they kept telling me "do this this and this" but I'd go to my screen and those graphics weren't there. I like the game, am doing okay, but would like to understand the possibilities more.

Mrietha

I play on a tablet and find that the way things are talked about on the wiki are for the computer version. Where can I get info with corresponding graphics for the tablet version?
I play primarily on the app, but occasionally on the pc version. And yes it can get confusing.
If something in the forum doesn't make sense based on app play, I'll ask. Everyone (well most everyone, except for those cranky few) here is very nice and you'll get lots of good explanations. As said above, also don't hesitate to ask your own questions. You'll usually get an answer pretty quickly.
Also ask in your Fellowship
If you don't hear from to one and are in Sinya Ardia check out Moonlight Shadows. We've no demands and more than happy to help you.