• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Take off your boots and feed your stock because you are home at "NewSupportAlliance"

Sneedville1958

Elves and Humans of Elvenar be Welcomed,

NewSupportAlliance was established in March of this year and has just taken off. Fellowship with 15 members comes in at 100k point score and median player at 4294. Need just a little push to take third chest weekly. Perhaps you are the one to make it so. We have fun and funny members as well as very knowledgeable ones. If you are new to game or like to share your skills with other please come and stay a while. Looking for players booted in planks, silk and dust. We shall crack a keg of wine to relax the troops. Visit me or check out stats at elvenstats.com tap member and type in sneedville1958 or check out my Fellowship. Fair winds and a bright day for your travels. Sneed

Last edited:

StrongJean

Hi, I am looking for an FS that helps each other, can make three chests the last one I was in has been disbanded I loved it we went up to 7 chests. I am a friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic daily player very active! If I am someone that would interest you I am available just shoot me an invite :)