• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tale of the Wandering Moon feedback

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the Event here: https://tinyurl.com/ycd9pfs5
You are welcome to share our Note with your friends!!

39266554_10212286281572816_5031780042414227456_n.jpg

Risen Malchiah

The event is nice, but it was strange that it started without any pop-up or news bulletin to announce it. The quests givers and event timer merely popped into existence while I was viewing my city. I thought maybe it was because I was online at the time that there was no announcement, but when I went to my other cities, there was no announcement there either.

HJK84

The event is nice, but it was strange that it started without any pop-up or news bulletin to announce it. The quests givers and event timer merely popped into existence while I was viewing my city. I thought maybe it was because I was online at the time that there was no announcement, but when I went to my other cities, there was no announcement there either.

This is true.
I was on when it happened. And my game did shutdown, couldn't connect to Elvenar (game) for ~ 1min. after which when it did finally connect, the event had begun.

Currently waiting ~ 1 hour to get last Relics and scout will take a few hours. Then I'm donzo :D
Didn't think I would have time, but I did :p

rvtdragon1

Quest 31: Gain a small amount of Marble, Steel, Planks. Does anyone know the amounts? Not on GGofK or tinyurl. Is it specific to chapter or a standard amount for all regardless of chapter?

Tauriel Dragonwood

For those of us who only have Very Hard Provinces to scout and not breeding Orcs yet, be prepared to spend diamonds to complete
Quest 11: “Solve 3 Encounters.” Wish the game devs would make the Fellowship Tournaments count toward completing encounters.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

For those of us who only have Very Hard Provinces to scout and not breeding Orcs yet, be prepared to spend diamonds to complete
Quest 11: “Solve 3 Encounters.” Wish the game devs would make the Fellowship Tournaments count toward completing encounters.
Probably not worth it. Because there's also a quest to solve 7 encounters.and solve 11 encounters. For that many diamonds, I'd assume you could just buy a nice cultural building.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Probably not worth it. Because there's also a quest to solve 7 encounters.and solve 11 encounters. For that many diamonds, I'd assume you could just buy a nice cultural building.
I'm at the end of the Fairy Guest Race chapter. I'm hoping the Orcs & Goblins will be arriving soon before I get up to those quests. I was really hoping to keep the fairies a wee bit longer. Why can't the game devs give us an "OR" when we need to complete a quest to solve encounters? Like what they did in the Walpurgis Night Event. "Solve 2 Encounters or Gain 2 Relics".

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Quest 11: “Solve 3 Encounters.
I don't think this is that big an issue- very few players spend 12+ months in chapter 7. Perhaps the idea is to encourage progress.
Wish the game devs would make the Fellowship Tournaments count toward completing encounters.
They did. A long time ago there were complaints about the number of "solve x encounters" quests, so now most of them have been changed to "gain x relics" which effectively makes both the tournament and normal fights count, or even any combination of those.
The few quests that do require a "solve" without an alternative option are only a problem for those who have gained 10+ expansions more than normal, which beats any prize offered in any event.
If you were allowed to gain a dozen extra expansions and use them to crush events it would possibly tip the balance.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'll finish the last couple of tasks whenever I get on tomorrow. I them running now.
I thought it was an OK small event.
I am just glad I already had a couple provinces scouted. My scout time is at 31 hours now, and if I didn't have a head start there would have been a lot of waiting.
Would have still finished, but I would have grumbled and possibly sworn at my screen.
And I'm sure Inno would not want to be the cause of that.

HJK84

II am just glad I already had a couple provinces scouted. My scout time is at 31 hours now, and if I didn't have a head start there would have been a lot of waiting.
Would have still finished, but I would have grumbled and possibly sworn at my screen.
And I'm sure Inno would not want to be the cause of that.

Hint for future. Always keep a few provinces open. Scout them, but don't go into them to gain relics/kp/etc.
I always have a bunch open for such occasions ;)

I'm with you on the quests that are only 1 way; Scout a Province.
They are however giving us more and more double path quests, like; Scout a Province or Upgrade a Building to X level.
Here, for example; you can keep 1 res, 1 ws, 1 manu (each tier = 3) and 1 armory (unless a military city) 1 or 2 lvls below the your max. Doing so will again help with the 2 path quests :cool: