• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Talking animals: Who would you pick to have as a pal?

DeletedUser1992

If you could have a talking animal companion, what animal would you pick and what do you reckon they'd be like? (yes I can't wait for the new Zootopia Disney movie)

If I could have a animal buddy I'd pick my dog, I've love to know what he's thinking since he is so crazy hyper and goofy. Second place would be my very own Baloo, a lazy leisure loving bear.

DeletedUser

I think I would like a small monkey. It would be funny to have one at my D&D table, rolling dice and telling me how he succeeded in bringing down that dire ape!

DeletedUser61

Puma_face.png
A Puma would be nice,
and it would also cut down on the backtalk! :p

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
If you could have a talking animal companion, what animal would you pick and what do you reckon they'd be like? (yes I can't wait for the new Zootopia Disney movie)

If I could have a animal buddy I'd pick my dog, I've love to know what he's thinking since he is so crazy hyper and goofy. Second place would be my very own Baloo, a lazy leisure loving bear.

A Savannah cat!

DeletedUser3297

Mine would have to be an owl, but only if I am the only person that can communicate with it. Everyone else would just think I am a crazy lady who talks to owls lol I think I will go get an owl ;)

DeletedUser2542

Of course I have to say my little doggies -- that's a given. Beyond that (and assuming my dogs wouldn't be jealous), I'd have to pick a hummingbird. They're small and cute and wouldn't make a big mess, they like pretty things, and they could fly around my neighborhood and spy on my neighbors. lol

DeletedUser3389

there are so many.... but I think I would have to pick a dragon fly... they can fly and get into small spaces... w gorgeous colors but big bug eyes... they can be beautiful but at times goofy... w a hat of some sort you could have a British accent of some sort... of come across in someone's luggage aboard a ship .... eat bugs and rid in my hat wish could be a fascinator/mini house lol... ppl make fairy homes in their yards.. mind could be fairy/dragon fly home!!!

Lovey321... Patton pending!!! lol

DeletedUser4195

My dog. He always watches me getting dressed. I'd like to know what's on his mind!