• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tattooed

• Thread starter DeletedUser18509
  • Start date

DeletedUser18509

Its time to shake things up a bit!

I'm a well-established player looking for a new challenge, so Tattooed is a new fellowship providing help in the form of resources and guidance without the pressure of doing well on quests. If you're new or established and looking for a slightly more relaxed atmosphere, hit me up!

Yo Mama Mama
:)

DeletedUser18509

Thanks for taking the time to check out Tattooed. We're a small, newer Fellowship, but I'm an advanced player with plenty of resources and knowledge to help villages of all sizes!

DeletedUser19527

I have a very small city who needs a new home. My current FS doesn't do any trading or tournaments and I'm having a hard time growing with no help. I have a larger, 3 year old city in another FS so I am a very experienced player as well. I just need to work on building up my second city.