• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Team members

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4684565
  • Start date

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Sir Mackintosh....

As an archmage, I can tell you that 'one size does not fit all'. I tried various things, but in the end... the quote from Margaret Mead, the famous anthropologist comes to mind... Always remember, you are absolutely unique. Just like everybody else.
As has been mentioned, there may be language issues or other things that make mailing and stuff difficult. Maybe start a game with your fellowship.... Tell them about YOU. Where you're from, what you do, your hobbies, favorite food ... etc. Ask everyone to share about themselves as well. It could be that they just don't feel comfortable with the communication thing.

Deleted User - 4684565

Thanks the advice but I tried everything and in the end I just disbanded the fellowship, so im just going to focus on building my cities for now