• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Not a bug Tech tree discrepancy?

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Im not sure if this is a bug or intentionally done, but it seems odd to me.

I saw another player asking a question and he posted a pic of his tech tree. Im assuming its mobile app. and it had a noticable difference in the pathways to reach a tech then on my browser version.
marble 2.jpg

This was the other players. All the techs on the far right and the far left, all have interconnecting lines. Usually found when you need multiple techs unlocked in order to reach the next one.

marble.jpg

Where as on my browser version you can clearly see lines that do and do not connect in the same manner.

Now judgeing by what that other person has unlocked, im guessing they still function the same. But the visual is highly misleading.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
This is just how the mobile display is formatted. If you want to know what each research connects to, you have to click on it. Clicking on the research causes the research path to highlight in green. Your example shows that they clicked on Ranger Research. The highlighted green path shows what is needed to unlock it and what it unlocks(or helps unlock).