• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3468

I'm willing to bet that this isn't a bug but a result of the new battle changes. I have also been thrown back to the middle of a level I'd already finished, have to redo squad size upgrades I'd already completed. They've also moved up the level where you can research sorceress for elves and Paladin for humans. (by "moved up" I mean you get them at an earlier level... sorry. I realized what I said could have been interpreted as the opposite of what I meant.) I am NOT happy about this change, but sadly, I don't think it's a bug.

DeletedUser3507

Totals of troops available has ot changed once This is after 3 sets of Rock Golems

This release needs need to be rolled back and fixed. Then release it after testing has been done.

mura32

Having same problem with squad size upgrade 12. If you are forcing the change on us, do it at your own expense and compensate the players.

I am not fond of size upgrade to these levels. My troop size increased, but also the provinces'. Now I am sitting here with a calculator trying to figure out what to do with all this. It certainly is not easier, unless you're Sheldon Cooper.

Granted, training time is much better now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4358

I just realized it's taking about 3 times longer to train my troops as well...

Iam having the same issue, my squad sizes have decresed, my troop cost has increased 2x as much and my troop training has also increased 3x the time....this cant be right.....or is it?

DeletedUser4385

This is not looking good if it is not a bug.

Attachments

• Elvenar.jpg
    Elvenar.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 88

DeletedUser3468

It's so bad that my hubby, who swore he would never bother posting at the forum, was ready to come here and complain about the changes. The only reason he didn't is that he logs into the game via facebook so doesn't have a game password and the forum doesn't have a "log in with facebook" option. He's about ready to quit over the changes, and I'm willing to bet he's not the only one!

DeletedUser4394

Iam having the same issue, my squad sizes have decresed, my troop cost has increased 2x as much and my troop training has also increased 3x the time....this cant be right.....or is it?
I would understand changing it for those joining now after the update, but to not grandfather everyone else in is a bit ridiculous.

mura32

It's so bad that my hubby, who swore he would never bother posting at the forum, was ready to come here and complain about the changes. The only reason he didn't is that he logs into the game via facebook so doesn't have a game password and the forum doesn't have a "log in with facebook" option. He's about ready to quit over the changes, and I'm willing to bet he's not the only one!

I am considering it, too :/ And it's not just the squad size update. I am constantly missing either planks or steel.
New trader looks too busy after the change with the little icons and re-designed buttons; it's hard to distinguish between the green and the grey for me now.

DeletedUser3827

I'm having the same problem in elcysander, and so are many of my mates. Please fix this, it's a pretty big headache.

DeletedUser4385

That tech was not there before the update. It is a tech that was moved up from where you are to behind what you completed. So you do have to go back and complete it before moving forward.

Sorry, but I don't quite get it. Why should the completed researches be nullified if a new tech was introduced. It should expand the realm of research but not nullify the researches that were already completed. I can't understand.

DeletedUser3297

It's not nullified, it's still there with whatever KP you already have into it. But now the research tree has been changed, in order to keep moving forward, you have to go back and complete all the things that were moved behind you. You would have an unfair advantage if you didn't have to complete those techs while all players newer than you will.

DeletedUser4385

It's not nullified, it's still there with whatever KP you already have into it. But now the research tree has been changed, in order to keep moving forward, you have to go back and complete all the things that were moved behind you. You would have an unfair advantage if you didn't have to complete those techs while all players newer than you will.

In my case, however, the KPs have all gone down to ZERO. The disadvantage now rests on the once who have already spent resources to complete the research because we are now going to pay twice the amount of resources required while the newbies will have to pay only once.

Attachments

• Elvenar.jpg
    Elvenar.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 92

DeletedUser4408

If this isn't a bug, why do I have to spend another, just say, 50 KPs on a old research? Do new players just getting to that point have to spend 100 like I've had to do?

DeletedUser4094

Same issue. Suddenly, I've no longer completed Squad Size 11 and 12 Though I'm well into the next chapter. I can't progress and I"m not keen on wasting resources to complete research I've already done again, especially since I don't even use my troops.

DeletedUser3297

It's not a bug and it's research that was moved from ahead of you to behind you. This is research that you have never completed yet. Also, all of your KP's that are currently in locked techs are still there, once you complete all the NEW required research, your tech tree will unlock again.

It would be an unfair advantage for you to get those new techs for free while players who are not that far ahead will have to unlock them when they get to them.

DeletedUser3468

If this isn't a bug, why do I have to spend another, just say, 50 KPs on a old research? Do new players just getting to that point have to spend 100 like I've had to do?

That would be interesting to find out. It seems to be those between chapter 2 and 5 who are seeing the changes the most. I don't know if the brand new players still in chapter 1 are seeing as many changes.

This is research that you have never completed yet.

Even the squad size upgrades that we've already completed? We are having to redo those. At least it appears that we are unless they've added more squad size upgrades and just renumbered them.