• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleport building prizes

DeletedUser23403

Offer the teleport building enchantment as a daily prize in events.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think the Teleport is bait for the new Spire feature. If people could get it anywhere, they wouldn't need to play the spire. It's not especially hard for mid-late chapter players to get them, and most early chapter players might think they need them, but they rarely have anything worth keeping around instead of just rebuilding it later if needed. You can't teleport a lot of the buildings that people really want to teleport, so their usefulness is limited.

Daiman Rahl

I think the Teleport is bait for the new Spire feature. If people could get it anywhere, they wouldn't need to play the spire. It's not especially hard for mid-late chapter players to get them, and most early chapter players might think they need them, but they rarely have anything worth keeping around instead of just rebuilding it later if needed. You can't teleport a lot of the buildings that people really want to teleport, so their usefulness is limited.
Totally Agree Ashrem, they have no use against Aw's and Event prizes that Evolve.
I had to Delete a Fire Phoenix because the teleport did not work. (mind you it was only level 1), so just a waste of space to me.
Once again I just hope that does not come back to burn me, if they ever make a generic evolve.

AtaguS

Just have it figure out how too
If you have ever crafted anything in your Magic Academy, it will be the same process, you just have to wait for the building you want to come up, which means a lot of checking back in...Here is a snapshot from Gems of Elvenar about crafting evolve buildings
Opera Snapshot_2020-02-21_182339_elvengems.com.png

If you have never crafted anything...you're in for a big treat. Open up your Magic Academy and find the second tab marked crafting. You'll see five options of what you can create (these rotate according to a timer) and the cost of each. Some things require spell fragments and combining catalysts to create, others will want relics or broken shards. Fragments can be made by disenchanting stuff in your inventory (of won in the Spire), and combining catalysts can be made like any other enchanment (or also won in the Spire). When you have the required cost of crafting your chosen object...just press it. Presto! Come back to collect what you have crafted when the brew is done.
Opera Snapshot_2020-02-21_183244_us2.elvenar.com.png

Daiman Rahl

If you have ever crafted anything in your Magic Academy, it will be the same process, you just have to wait for the building you want to come up, which means a lot of checking back in...Here is a snapshot from Gems of Elvenar about crafting evolve buildings
View attachment 7184
If you have never crafted anything...you're in for a big treat. Open up your Magic Academy and find the second tab marked crafting. You'll see five options of what you can create (these rotate according to a timer) and the cost of each. Some things require spell fragments and combining catalysts to create, others will want relics or broken shards. Fragments can be made by disenchanting stuff in your inventory (of won in the Spire), and combining catalysts can be made like any other enchanment (or also won in the Spire). When you have the required cost of crafting your chosen object...just press it. Presto! Come back to collect what you have crafted when the brew is done.
View attachment 7185
Ok, now I get it, thanks. I thought I was missing something, LOL

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Inno likes to have certain items exclusive to certain features. So blueprints for tournaments and teleport for spire. As they make them one of the more major fellowship prizes one can assume they value them fairly highly.

Once again I just hope that does not come back to burn me, if they ever make a generic evolve.
Shouldn't have any issues there, pretty sure I read they have no intention of ever doing this.

DeletedUser23403

Been using them a lot! The bait for the spire for me would be magical buildings.

DeletedUser20524

I have around 50 building teleports. After spell fragments (laughable) this is the most common "reward" for destroying your troops, using all your resources, or spending an incorrigible amount of diamonds.

DeletedUser23403

I have around 50 building teleports. After spell fragments (laughable) this is the most common "reward" for destroying your troops, using all your resources, or spending an incorrigible amount of diamonds.
That's funny, they don't come as easily for me. All I get is moonstone gate, gum tree and other (imo) disenchant fodder buildings.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
For the longest time, we did not have a "storage" feature in the game, and now that we have a "spell" that allows us to do such a thing, I doubt there will be an immediate acceptance to this recommendation. The teleport is a spire specific reward in the same manner blueprint is a tournament specific reward.