• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleport spells

DeletedUser2959

With the sizable space requirement for Chapter XV I really needed to make room in my city. Thank you so much for the teleport spells! Instead of selling them off only to rebuild them later I was able to stash a number of buildings away for a few months whilst I work my way through The Elvenar. I cannot recall anything you've added to the game that has been just so downright useful. I'm really quite delighted, in case I failed to make that plain :):):)

Maevie

I like the teleport spells a lot, even I've only won one so far. I'll keep trying after I recover more from the Autumn event.

Not only are they useful for freeing up space, but being able to put them in my inventory gives me the option to disenchant for spell fragments if I want to, which is much better than receiving just negative culture + space for selling. Especially since I probably spent a good deal of time, time warps, and a ton of other resources (if not diamonds) to acquire those pieces - seems worth more than space + neg culture to me.

The new FA quest menu is cool too.

Seraphimxx1

Aloha and mahalo (thank-you) for the post! I too love the new added spell and appreciate it being implemented into the game. Mahalo nui loa (thank-you very much) Elvenar! But (there's always a but) :D ..."teleports a building out of your city and into your inventory":) not only does it store "a building", it also stores all of the benefits that came with it (population, coins, tools, culture etc.) as well. :( Don't love that part so much.
Peace
iii SeraSig01.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

Crafting wins my vote, no question. Having not only a use for nonboosted relics now, but a significantly valuable and diverse one at that, along with the Academy no longer being a huge waste of space, is something which was sorely missing from the game for over three years. By far, this is the addition I've appreciated the most.

DeletedUser23049

When I used it for my 2 excess Steel Factories (created for the last event), I got the culture/pop back. When I hover over them in my Summonings tab it shows the amount of culture/pop I will need to place them in my city again.
So you'r telling me i got to give them POP@CULTURE to put them back,if so that;'s a bunch of WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser22890

Why can't we EVER pick what we want? In special events where you redeem a prize, redeeming 100 vision vapor, the spire, couldn't we ever choose anything? Since the spire is the hardest to get through, how about letting us choose the prize?

DeletedUser16929

Why can't we EVER pick what we want? In special events where you redeem a prize, redeeming 100 vision vapor, the spire, couldn't we ever choose anything? Since the spire is the hardest to get through, how about letting us choose the prize?
well this sounds like too good of an idea, i like it a lot, but and here is the big but, will INNO be so kind?
:D:D:):):cool::):):D:D