• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleport Spells

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What I use them for is immaterial to the request.
Is it? I mean generally, the first thing that pops into my head when something is asked for is "Why?".
I don't think it's that much of a stretch to think that maybe the developers would also have the same question.

Best of luck though, I'm sure it'll get approved for no reason, since that makes sense. ;)

mikeledo

I would say the developers who have access to every move every player has ever made have a pretty good idea of why different people use teleport spells. But if they are clueless, I would be happy to inform them. Maybe the reason they developed them in the first place?

SoggyShorts

I would say the developers who have access to every move every player has ever made have a pretty good idea of why different people use teleport spells.
And you expect them to do a deep dive into the analytics for this after no more than a 1-line request by a single player whose motivations are unknown?
But if they are clueless, I would be happy to inform them.
Why not lead with that information? You're asking for a solution to a problem that may or may not even exist--- hardly a compelling argument.
Maybe the reason they developed them in the first place?
Which in your mind was?

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

They can be used to transport older cultural buildings (summonings) back into inventory so the buildings can then be disenchanted for spell fragments.
Indeed, but if that were the motivation then the cure would be more spell fragments, not more teleport spells.
See @mikeledo ? This is why explaining your motive is helpful for a feature request thread.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
How I use teleports:

1) I move a lot of buildings in and out because I need the room to put in other buildings. For instance, if I get short on mana, I might switch out seeds procudtion for mana production. I also move out guest race buildings sometimes to make room for other guest race buildings. Right now I'm about to switch my large steel productions for some large scrolls as scrolls are in short supply.

2) I move things out for the FA's, though that's really only once or twice a year.

3) I move things out to have the room to rearrange things and consolidate space.

And thus, I am always short on teleport spells. So I would like to see a way to get them that isn't based on chance but choice. I would definitely choose to to put in an AW that produced a reasonable rate of teleport spells. Or I would craft them. Or I would support increasing the number of teleport spells you can win in the Spire. Or added to the various buildngs that give you random rewards. Or I would purchase them with diamonds. Any way you cut it, I could use and would use whatever method the devs provide.

AJ

Crafty59

Is anyone else finding that teleport spells no longer work on guest race buildings or is it just me?

Lady Dastardly

Is anyone else finding that teleport spells no longer work on guest race buildings or is it just me?

You can never teleport portals, and none of the guest race buildings in Ch. 14 Constructs can be teleported either. As far as I know, that's the only chapter where you can't teleport settlement buildings*. You are restricted in the number of them that you can build, so the game treats them like other unique buildings (i.e. Main Hall, barracks etc.).

*EDIT: @The Fairy has a list of the other non-teleportable guest race buildings here

Last edited:

Genefer

I couldn't teleport chap 14 Guest Race

I would love more Teleports or even better a tool like on Forge of Empires that I can tear down my city and start from scratch.

I use them to swap Guest Race buildings out also. Not for adventures, though sometimes the timing is right, but because with very little space where I can basically fit the portal and 1 or 2 of the production buildings at a time, I don't want to sell them off until I complete research. So, I build - produce - store - build - produce - store....