• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleportation Option for Evolving Buildings

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
To be fair, it was snuck in the backend of the release notes and not easy to see

@helya the mods on the EN forum are saying this was not supposed to be active until version 1.134 and leaked out with 1.133 and may not be stable on the Live servers and they have asked people to not teleport until it is officially released.

Soleil Nightbloom

Do the artifacts go back to inventory then?
Any artifacts that are acquired through an event, the spire or crafted in the MA go the inventory. The level that the evolving building was evolved to gets teleported. In the screenshots my level 10 witch hut stay leveled, while the extra witch hat artifacts are in the instants section of the Inventory.

FCE5914D-CC1F-409F-8B74-1A906CD7A16B.jpeg

1C96810D-6878-4BFE-B8CC-3BBF6B9E0ABF.jpeg

Soleil Nightbloom

Really? Sounded confusing to me, like she was showing where the artifacts from the teleported evolving building would go. So not clear at all.
It seemed like @Torcuato’s question was implying if you teleport an evolving building where do the artifacts go, like it some how gets split apart between artifacts and evolving building. So, I tried to explain the difference between teleporting an evolving building and simply acquiring an artifact visually through my screenshots. Sorry, if my answer was confusing for anyone that was not my intention.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
My mother is dying.
I am very sorry to hear this. I am not a very spiritual or religious person, so I never seem to know what to write at times like this. But here goes: I hope you are able to have meaningful, significant conversations with her in the final days. I hope her passing is painless. And I hope you are able to deal with your grief in a timely, positive manner.