• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleported Bldgs flag

StarLoad

This may be a low-priority item but it should be an easy one and one that would greatly enhance the ability to rebuild a city when you have to. Such as after doing urban renewal to a shanty town or major remodeling from or for the pesky Guests that show up every chapter.

Your opinions please, if you think a Flag for a bldg that was teleported to your "summoning" tab would be helpful?

Pros: it would facilitate the replacement of bldgs back to your city, if needed

Cons: It would take an unknown amount of Dev work

Ed

p.s. I will gladly add ideas and any other Pro/Con details as needed.

defiantoneks

i'm all for a better way to sort buildings. i think we've probably had 100 different requests to give us the ability to sort or search the building inventory. (especially since we've got searchability on mobile).
i think if there were separate building type tabs or any method of sorting it would be helpful. i am not sure about teleported flags tho… many times i do that with older buildings just because i "might" need them later even on a temp. basis, or i want to disenchant them. i dont always want to resurrect them in a week.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I would prefer something not tied to teleport.
What if we could "flag" buildings in our inventory to be close to the front? Like favoriting a wonder. You teleport it, go to inventory, flag it,, and then do the next one. If it is not tied to teleport, you could do things like go into inventory and flag orc nest and they would stay at the front while you summoned 27 of them. You wouldn't have to dig out each one.
We would need to be able to flag as many as we want for it to work for rebuilds.

StarLoad

What if we could "flag" buildings in our inventory to be close to the front? Like favoriting a wonder. You teleport it, go to inventory, flag it,, and then do the next one. If it is not tied to teleport, you could do things like go into inventory and flag orc nest and they would stay at the front while you summoned 27 of them. You wouldn't have to dig out each one.
We would need to be able to flag as many as we want for it to work for rebuilds.
That would be far beyond this Idea and would need its own, but I think its a valuable one.

Ed

Tavina

The best thing I can think of is to create event tabs for sorting buildings. but that would leave out other buildings gotten from spire, FA or other, but an event tab would be useful to start with, and you would be able to look up the event here in the forum for list of buildings or links that list the buildings by event.

Tavina

This may be a low-priority item but it should be an easy one and one that would greatly enhance the ability to rebuild a city when you have to. Such as after doing urban renewal to a shanty town or major remodeling from or for the pesky Guests that show up every chapter.

Your opinions please, if you think a Flag for a bldg that was teleported to your "summoning" tab would be helpful?

Pros: it would facilitate the replacement of bldgs back to your city, if needed

Cons: It would take an unknown amount of Dev work

Ed

p.s. I will gladly add ideas and any other Pro/Con details as needed.
Not low priority a great suggestion. Im not that big of a city but I can imagine pulling a lot out with teleport and then wondering where they went.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Not low priority a great suggestion. Im not that big of a city but I can imagine pulling a lot out with teleport and then wondering where they went.
Which ones and how many would help if there are already some of the same stored in inventory.
OK so making the tag temporary say for 7-10 days if you want to remember to reclaim it?

Ed
That would be great. :)

defiantoneks

Yes, but… try that with multiple cities.
i have two. so not lots to keep up with. but in a way, i do think part of the FA is the benefit that you may clear a good portion of your city, then start to realize that you didn't need half of that stuff anyway. it gives you an opportunity to revitalize your city.

Zoof

An additional suggestion?

Add a checkbox to enable/disable sorting based on things that have been teleported. And if sorted by teleport, additionally sort by most recently teleported.

StarLoad

An additional suggestion?

Add a checkbox to enable/disable sorting based on things that have been teleported. And if sorted by teleport, additionally sort by most recently teleported.
that could be an option yes, but trying to stay clear of pushing for a fully sortable type of change, you know going for low-hanging fruit.

Ed

StarLoad

i have two. so not lots to keep up with. but in a way, i do think part of the FA is the benefit that you may clear a good portion of your city, then start to realize that you didn't need half of that stuff anyway. it gives you an opportunity to revitalize your city.
Yes, only two cities are a lot easier to manage, but old folks like me can always use a reminder. As an example, I have a city that was slowly increasing the seeds supply while still making Sentient goods, and now 2 days later my seeds supply is under 20K and shrinking, I thought I put every building back but clearly, I must have missed something, hence my Idea. If nothing else for us Old Folks...

Ed

Mykan

Oh Wise One
You do realise that all teleported buildings are on the last page(s)? No great need to move them to the front or tag them. However if you would like improvement in this space I think this idea
Is far better and more comprehensive as it helps with the entire inventory clutter. I am unsure if that OP is still about though as there has been no updating or refining the idea.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
all teleported buildings are on the last page(s)
I'm primarily familiar with browser, so it may be different for mobile. On my Summonings tab all buildings teleported that are identified by upgrade level (factories, regular WS & houses, etc) are on the last pages. For all others (event/evolving bldgs; magic WS & houses) that are identified by chapter, they are spread across pages based on the chapter level of the building.

Somehow I missed that suggestion you linked to. I like the idea of asking them to make the search feature consistent across both the mobile and browser platforms. I think this idea from @ed1960 was a potential way to add something quick and simple for a QOL improvement. Unfortunately, quick and simple doesn't seem to be in this company's vocabulary...

Talaedraiia

I’m pretty sure you can’t teleport an AW, but you can an evolving building which will keep all its levels