• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleported buildings missing?

Whiteflame710

For the last FA, I teleported a large amount of my city to storage. After the FA had ended, I came to the realization that my fully evolved Watchful Winter Owl was missing. Put a ticket in expecting a fair resolution. Instead was told that I deleted it and that since it was longer than 10 days, that nothing can be done about it. I’ve heard that players on the discord server have had a similar issue. Has anyone here experienced this?

My AM claims that they are offering players a one time undo. But for some reason I’m beyond that.

I didn’t delete anything.. I had over 100 Teleports and basically teleported everything to storage. Now I’m wondering if I’m missing other buildings.

Thanks

Myne

Oh Wise One
I don't know what the answer is to that. That would sure leave a sour taste in my mouth though. I don't think there is any way to appeal it either.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
For the last FA, I teleported a large amount of my city to storage. After the FA had ended, I came to the realization that my fully evolved Watchful Winter Owl was missing. Put a ticket in expecting a fair resolution. Instead was told that I deleted it and that since it was longer than 10 days, that nothing can be done about it. I’ve heard that players on the discord server have had a similar issue. Has anyone here experienced this?

My AM claims that they are offering players a one time undo. But for some reason I’m beyond that.

I didn’t delete anything.. I had over 100 Teleports and basically teleported everything to storage. Now I’m wondering if I’m missing other buildings.

Thanks
I lost an Owl in FA construction too, but he wasn't worth the one undo so I let him go. I did later delete a Witch Hut and that was worth the undo. Can confirm they do or did allow you to have an undo.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I lost an Owl in FA construction too, but he wasn't worth the one undo so I let him go. I did later delete a Witch Hut and that was worth the undo. Can confirm they do or did allow you to have an undo.
They do...but their reasoning this time was that OP waited longer than 10 days to request it.

Whiteflame710

I honestly don’t think it was more than 10 days I started to clear space less than 2 days prior to the FA.. which was 5-6 days long. I had over 300 level 1 workshops which took a day or two to remove. And probably another day before I realized that my WWO was not fully evolved.

They claim I had 2 of them and that since I have a second one I should just get the artifacts and work it back up again. I don’t buy my way through the events to get these evolved buildings to 10 and I would never delete one. It’s so frustrating and then to make major changes to the game on top of it.. sigh

Myne

Oh Wise One
Are you sure they were looking at the correct player?? Since they say you had 2 and you only had one, I think I would request a supervisor look that over again.