• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived teleporting rally points

neeronie

I teleported two rally points thinking I would find them in my inventory after the Fellowship Adventure. I have not found them, where oh where can they be. I did go to military and start another.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They would be with the rest of your buildings in the summoning tab of your inventory. And they will either grouped with the other buildings earned in the orc chapter or at the end of the list. Also, you said military, so do you mean you teleported rally points or armories, since to build new rally points, you would have to go to the guest race part of the shop, not the military part.

neeronie

They would be with the rest of your buildings in the summoning tab of your inventory. And they will either grouped with the other buildings earned in the orc chapter or at the end of the list. Also, you said military, so do you mean you teleported rally points or armories, since to build new rally points, you would have to go to the guest race part of the shop, not the military part.
I do mean rally points, I misspoke by saying military. I cannot find them in my inventory, I do see the cultural buildings that I teleported. I started a new one but I did not expect to have to start over. I sold the mushroom farms and expected to have to rebuild them. So sad about the rally points though. Thanks for trying to help. I guess if they are gone, they are gone. Wish I had some warning that I would lose them.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@neeronie
Put in an in-game support ticket. They can look at your account and see exactly what happened. When I activate the teleport spell in my city, the teleport icon appears over the guest race production bldgs (not the portal); when I click it, the confirmation box appears. Since I clicked 'no' I can't confirm where it *should* be, but back in its normal spot in Settlements would not be where I'd expect it.

AtaguS

I had a hard time finding my trap makers from chapter 13 after teleporting them. Finally found them on the last page of my summonings tab in the inventory. Usually newer items show up on the 1st page so it was a little confusing. If your orc rally points aren't on that last page, I'd put in a ticket with support.

neeronie

@neeronie
Put in an in-game support ticket. They can look at your account and see exactly what happened. When I activate the teleport spell in my city, the teleport icon appears over the guest race production bldgs (not the portal); when I click it, the confirmation box appears. Since I clicked 'no' I can't confirm where it *should* be, but back in its normal spot in Settlements would not be where I'd expect it.

neeronie

Thank you both for replying, but they are not there but the cultural building I teleported are sitting there as pretty as ever.

neeronie

I had a hard time finding my trap makers from chapter 13 after teleporting them. Finally found them on the last page of my summonings tab in the inventory. Usually newer items show up on the 1st page so it was a little confusing. If your orc rally points aren't on that last page, I'd put in a ticket with support.
thanks AtaguS will do

neeronie

Attachments

• workshop.jpg
    workshop.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 76

neeronie

brain freeze from FA, I deleted them since they were only level one. Looks like anything that you put in inventory needs to be rebuilt. Did not count on that

neeronie

They do require a builder, but it only takes a few seconds and you don't have to pay the cost to rebuild them.
was experiencing brain freeze from having 4 characters doing the FA, being the path manager of one and having an excess numbers of workshops to collect. All good fun but there are a few things that get put aside and a few that get forgotten, like the fact that I sold the rally points in question. Thanks for replying anyway.