• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleporting

NightshadeCS

There is no direct price. You Teleport it into your inventory, and then place it again when you want it.

Though I have not done it to test, I am sure you will lose the boost to your training size from the Breeding Ground. And, of course, you will not be able to produce orcs from it.

You should get back the population it is using, until you want to place it again, when you will need to have that population free.

I don't know if training size is taken into account for any formulas of other buildings. I can't think of any, but that doesn't mean none exist, so hopefully some others will weigh in.

DeletedUser22946

How does teleporting work? Can you use it to just move buildings around or is there a cost? What if anything do you lose during the process?