• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Temporary Change in Spire Schedule, Gate timer and reward adjustments

Deleted User - 3932582

4x your regular squad is indeed pretty effing crazy for the first fight of the first level.
Given the data I've got so far, I find it's pretty much impossible to have 4x regular squad in the first Spire encounter in chapter 15. The highest factor that I've seen so far (not even posted in the thread) is slightly more than 2x, and that requires basically almost no optional SS upgrades, and most expansions unlocked and a ton of AWs maxed out.

It is certainly possible to have 4x regular squad size a bit later in the Spire, but not at the first encounter. If @Dhurrin indeed has that data, I would very much like to see these numbers. It is for science ;)

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Hmmmm. I'm not sure what I thought I was responding to at the time. 4x your regular squad is indeed pretty effing crazy for the first fight of the first level. It would certainly explain why some people seem to have so much trouble with the Spire. If my Spire squads were 4x what they are now I'd certainly have a different perspective on the Spire. Does that mean your 3rd level squads are like 16x? Your Spire squads seem to be an outlier from the numbers people are submitting to MinMax Gamer's thread asking for those numbers. Most people have first encounter Spire squads smaller than their standard squad, but I saw one that was about 2x. Yours at 4x is way out there.

smaller? is that possible?
I'll check sunday but I expect 10-12x on the first fight

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
smaller? is that possible?
I'll check sunday but I expect 10-12x on the first fight

Yes. I have max SS of 4626 because I research everything. My SS in the first fight on the first floor is only 3176 this week, so 1450 troops smaller. I also have a few thousand fewer AW levels than you, though.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I ment that when I thy to fight (dont know where) my 2500 squads in store are reduced to 134 spire squads or so.
This is what fighting in the towen makes me so afraid for.

In general I do not like how the spire is build up with those squads.
When a "new player" enters the spire and looks at his units, he will start crying, run aways and never return.
I prefer the tournament route where you start with small squads and they keep increasing.

It's a more natural and most important less shocking path, it's really hard to explain to some people that the spire is worth the effort on some forum.