• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Temporary or Expiring Buildings for Catering Players

Rythel

Hey all,

I know there are temporary or expiring buildings for military players such as the Unleashed Unit Upgrade that can be crafted in the Magic Academy. There's also the Dwarven Armory that can be won from the Spire that benefits military players.

My question is are there any temporary or expiring buildings that can be won from events or crafted in the Magic Academy that would benefit catering-focused players? Buildings that might offer goods or increase the rate of good production?

sputnik9009

I built these at crafting: Enlightened Light Range, Magnificent Mage Multiplier, Unleashed Unit Upgrade,
Yes the Dwarven Armourer can be won at The Spire
I won these during the fall event: Garden Stone,
AW that will help are: Martial Monastery, Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms

Also these buildings will help: Fire Phoenix, Polar Bear, Brown Bear,

Queen of Snacks

Snack Hoarder
Hey all,

I know there are temporary or expiring buildings for military players such as the Unleashed Unit Upgrade that can be crafted in the Magic Academy. There's also the Dwarven Armory that can be won from the Spire that benefits military players.

My question is are there any temporary or expiring buildings that can be won from events or crafted in the Magic Academy that would benefit catering-focused players? Buildings that might offer goods or increase the rate of good production?
Very small boosts, but the Red Begonia Field boosted the % of goods offered in the Wholesaler and the Red Amarylis field boosted the MM duration, they are both valid for 60 days and were 1x1.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
The lost outpost gives spectral stones for catering in spire. But I have only seen it in the premium event pass.

sputnik9009

We should have a contest on @sputnik9009 color of the day. Guess the colors for the next six days in the right order and win.... a rainbow unicorn, of course!
well that would be a contest... because i am so random, might have to offer something more substantial... like maybe a Dwarven Armoury!