• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Testing...

Gkyr

Chef
Im no artist. I am just trying to hang in a corner of the forum, trying to see if I can 'hide' an uploaded screenshot in the 'spoiler' function...
Screenshot (187)cropA.png

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
The screenshot sits open. The spoiler function does not hide it. Any way around this?

Iyapo1

[ SPOILER="Hidden"] hidden image[/SPOILER]
This is the format. Delete the space in between the first square bracket and the S: [ S

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Gkyr
I'm not good with this stuff, and I can never remember to type the brackets right. So, my way of doing it may be somewhat convoluted (esp to folks who are more comfortable with it), but it works for me.
I put the screenshot in Paint, crop, edit, add text, whatever and save it to my desktop. Then, I resize/move my browser window to get it on my desktop and still see the desktop file icons. Then, I just drag/drop the image from my desktop. Here's some pics of what I do:
Spoiler.png

When you click on 'Spoiler', a box pops up where you can put in a title; if you leave it blank and click 'continue', the title will be 'Spoiler' and the image above appears in your typing box. The cursor will be where the red arrow points up. Make sure the cursor stays there for the next step.
Then click the icon just to the left of the smiley face and this is what you get:
Image drag.png

Then, I drag/drop the pic into that box. As long as the cursor stays between the two bracketed 'spoiler'(s) in the first pic, it shows up as a clickable spoiler. I'm still unsure of myself, so I click 'preview' first, then click 'Spoiler' in the preview and make sure it looks right before hitting 'post'.