• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

DeletedUser29768

1634825861050.png

DeletedUser29768

Okay, now follow @Sir Squirrel's instructions here. You'll need to copy the image address from the post above, then paste it into the "insert image" feature within the signature editor. It should then be the right size. :)

DeletedUser29768

@crackie the image host should be the forum itself. You can simply paste an image into a post, then copy the image link straight from there, as above.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
She might be messing with it in the forums after a few beers?
Maybe? :D
I'm horrible with pics sober, what they'd look like when drinking I don't want to find out, lol! Sir Squirrel made my sig, I follow his instructions to insert it, then leave it alone, lol!
The same cannot be said for the text underneath the picture! Once I found out posters could 'hide signatures', I decided that was becoming my own personal billboard for recruiting :p
What? Recruiting's hard, ya'll!

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
sigh .... @crackie crackie crackie.... so i got it to the 500 x 150... LOLOL :rolleyes: meanwhile back at the ranch...lol isnt it suppose to be in the center of a post ? Its way to tiny...perhaps I should trash this idea lol

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie the image host should be the forum itself.
It's not a rule, but you could. I personally wouldn’t put non-game related stuff on their servers if I could help it, but that's just me. Also, not all forums let you upload so you might as well learn how it's done.

The same cannot be said for the text underneath the picture! Once I found out posters could 'hide signatures', I decided that was becoming my own personal billboard for recruiting :p
What? Recruiting's hard, ya'll!
Signatures don't show up on mobile either. What billboard? :D

hmmmmm what can I try next ...o_O;)
Obviously, the next step is to progressing to vodka martinis. Make it extra dirty.

DeletedUser29768

It's not a rule, but you could. I personally wouldn’t put non-game related stuff on their servers if I could help it, but that's just me. Also, not all forums let you upload so you might as well learn how it's done.
No, it's not a rule, but it's probably the easiest way. It's what @Sir Squirrel usually does. I do agree, though, that it's a good idea to know how to do it other ways.
sigh .... @crackie crackie crackie.... so i got it to the 500 x 150... LOLOL :rolleyes: meanwhile back at the ranch...lol isnt it suppose to be in the center of a post ? Its way to tiny...perhaps I should trash this idea lol
Your sig looks great, @muffy. I see @Sir Squirrel gave you some help. He's the best!