• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I realized after posting it that it would have made more sense to onlookers had it been posted in the other “Sir Squirrel Can You Please Help Me” thread, where the chandelier was referenced. However, in my head, @SoggyShorts is upstairs calling Ralph on the porcelain phone, hence a drunk @muffy. has his colander, and that would only make sense in this thread. Always the reliable one, @Sir Squirrel, has arrived at the scene to rescue another damsel in distress (which would also make more sense in the other thread, given thread title). What happens next, I know not. Does he use his squirrel powers to climb up there and cut the chandelier down with his sword? At least that is my interpretation of what’s going on here. I will leave the rest to the reader’s imagination. Feel free to write your ending or caption of what’s going on below.

p.s. After a weekend of being snowed in, there was a lot of TV binge watching happening. Amongst the material consumed during that time was the profound cinematic drama piece Godzilla vs. Kong. I thought…they didn’t give Godzilla tiny T-Rex hands. These monster fight scenes would be significantly less awesome if he could only swing his tail and breathe blue rays out of his mouth because he can’t reach anything with tiny T-Rex hands. Then that led to the other plaguing question that has sat with me for awhile—how does @muffy. hold jagerbombs with tiny T-Rex hands while hanging from a chandelier? Well she def can’t hold a jagerbomb AND a bottle of Jagermeister with T-Rex hands!

I apologize to humanity for not being curious enough to ponder real problems and ask the big questions like “how to end global hunger” in my spare time.

Last edited:

crackie

I forgot to include @samidodamage from the thread. I think the party is at her house, and what a beautiful house it is! You should refer us to your interior decorator. However, she just walked in from the other room and discovered someone spilled a bottle of Jager on her very expensive Persian rug so she's about to fight someone over it. But who spilled the Jager? @SoggyShorts? @muffy.? Or someone else??? Maybe @Sir Squirrel is here to be a champion? Will this turn into a murder mystery party? Don't do it, samidodamage. It's just a rug! We'll all chip in to get you a new one! Also, muffy is progressively looking more drunk...
muffy-v2.jpg

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
**shaggy music**
It wasn't me.

You can clearly see the shadow it was Squirrel...totally...check out his head you can see the little ears !!! Total Squirrel ....and while your checking that out notice the long sharp god awful object he is trying to hit me with it.
I was innocently sitting there admiring how dust free the house was. I just opened my Jager...when suddenly outta no where there's Squirrel trying to steal it. I had no choice as I said to myself ..."Self...RUN TO THE LIGHT !!! So instantly in a speed like fashion...there I was on the chandelier !!!
My tiny hand held that bottle so tight.....until Squirrel knocked it outta my hand !!!!
I screamed with all my might for Sami and Soggy and you.....but noooooooo.
Ya'll was n the kitchen bitchin bout how Innogames need to make some changes in some crazy game ya'll play called Elvenar.....
There I was left hanging ....
Now that how I see it !!!! Unless you saw something different ????

@crackie it is so nice to meet someone in my world of insanity :p :oops: ;) You are without a doubt the most insanely outrageous funniest person. I truly enjoy your humorous banter ~

PS I use a straw ...lol

crackie

You can clearly see the shadow it was Squirrel...totally...check out his head you can see the little ears !!! Total Squirrel ....and while your checking that out notice the long sharp god awful object he is trying to hit me with it.
Uhhhh...so...just how drunk are you from drinking out of a straw? Sir Squirrel is/has been standing on the stairs the whole time, with an expression of (I think) "Not again" upon arriving at the scene. His sword is sheathed. He can't be at the stairs and cast that shadow from the other room. That's not how the physics of light work, unless of course, you're just seeing doubles. You should fix your glasses either way. It's sami's shadow (see her signature) and possibly her house, unless someone else has her picture hanging on their walls....or...did we all just invite ourselves over to helya's house? Maybe she has pictures of forum members on her walls bc she can't get enough of us. Then we'd really be in trouble. She's gonna release the Banshee on whoever spilled Jager on the rug. Maybe sami is already fighting the Banshee in the other room. Plot thickens...

muffy.

And just where are you in this whole saga ?? Mister innocent huh ??
You think it's helya's house ????? If so your in a helya lotta trouble !!!!
That is not squirrel on the steps ! After squirrel tried to smack me he grabbed his nuts and left for the winter...
And did you also put the bowl on my head ?????
I believe you are behind this whole thing !!!!! And what have you done with Sami and Soggy ????

crackie

And just where are you in this whole saga ?? Mister innocent huh ??
Dudette here. Well, I'm a self-loathing Winter Lampion (my avatar), so I'm obviously outside being wintery and decorative while growing diamonds. If you have trouble holding on to a bottle Jager with tiny T-Rex hands, how do you reckon a self-loathing Winter Lampion pull it off? I can't even pick one up! Whoever owns this house really loves Winter Lampions though. We really ought to have a chat with that interior decorator.
You think it's helya's house ????? If so your in a helya lotta trouble !!!!
I don't know if it's helya's house. I'm just an innocent bystander. But just in case, I've already bought my insurance policy and listed all my non-marketable traits so I don't have to meet the Banshee. I'm also hoping that by being BFFs with Bud Sorceress, she'll put in a good word for me with the Banshee so the Banshee won't come after me. It's always good to have contingency plans.
And did you also put the bowl on my head ?????
I believe you are behind this whole thing !!!!! And what have you done with Sami and Soggy ????
It's Soggy's colander. As explained in the earlier post, Soggy is in the upstairs bathroom calling Ralph on the porcelain phone. We'll have to wait for sami to tell us what she is up to and if this is her house...

Myne

Oh Wise One
ok I read the very first post on this thread what seems like a month ago...but that could be due to a time warp from the chaos demons. At that time, I just figured it was someone either in therapy or needing therapy due to event issues. I subsequently ignored all other posts. Until today.
I see that by ignoring you all, somehow what started out as virtual image therapy devolved into all of you having a frat party.

I see poor @SoggyShorts did not quite make it to the porcelain receiver to start worshiping the porcelain god Ralph, and oopsied on the rug. He must remember that not speaking to vodka doesn't mean it won't speak to you, and that Jose Cuervo is not your friend. I assume he is sleeping it off upstairs.

Yall did good in asking @Sir Squirrel to perform security functions, but who distracted him long enough for the admirably pink @muffy. to snag her tail on the chandelier? As far as how she drinks while hanging is easy. She has one of those helmets that holds alcohol and has tubes to sip from. She moves along pretty quickly too as I think the last I saw her she was sliding down the bannister. Maybe she took a header off that and snagged her tail.

Who put @samidodamage in charge of refreshments? The poor thing is doing the best she can but is currently at the back door fighting to keep the shenanigan elves and banshees from making things even worse. Perhaps negotiating with banshee bane, hemlock beer, chips and nightshade dip, and absinthe brownies would work? The odds are low but worth a shot. We should call the Spire Wizard for advice.

@crackie is walking around with her custom made 3 foot wooden spoon stirring all the pots, and offering suggestions.

I just saw @helya open the front door, look, and quickly retreat mumbling something about seeking peace at the library.

Mischief managed.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
This is definitely not my house. I can tell because bloodstains aren't everywhere from me attacking anyone committing such shenanigans in my home! Poor helya.
I can keep out the banshees with my sword & distract the shenanigan elves with shiny objects or bribe them all with strawberry beer. I can't do all that, get muffy off the chandelier, chase down Squirrel to make sure he's not choking on his nuts, get crackie to come in out of the cold before she turns a darker shade of blue, and make sure Soggy's toilet aim is on point all at the same time!

crackie

I did peek in, and then backed slowly out the door and off to get some ice cream.

PS. The banshees live here, please don't go in the room at the end of the hall
Oh noes! PLOT TWIST!!! Of all the houses to pick from, muffy raided the Banshee's liquor stash! Did NOT see that coming—what a terrible turn of events! Even worse, it looks like Soggy opened the wrong room looking for the porcelain phone upstairs! NOT the room at the end of the hall, she said! Now is not the best time to get sick, muffy. If you can't hold on to the bottle of Jager with those tiny T-Rex hands, at least try to hold down the liquor! If even samidodamage was ready to kill us all doing this in her house, what will the Banshee do to everyone??? Sir Squirrel, you might have to go upstairs and help Soggy out. Don't worry though, he might have dried out by now and will be lighter to carry. It looks like helya got herself a pretty big ice cream cone and is content to spectate from a safe distance outside though. The only good news is samidodamage is a veteran manual fighter and won't make any foolish autofight moves against the Banshee. Will it be enough to defeat the Banshee and get muffy down from the chandelier though?
muffy-v3.jpg

crackie

@crackie, I can't believe you came to this party, winter finery and all, without your beloved (and, according to you, much maligned) Bud Sorceresses.
I only speaketh the truthiest of truths! She is much maligned. If you search "Bud Sorceress" on the forum, peeps be hating on her, you included! There are entire threads about her unworthiness. The most painful diss of all is by math god MinMax Gamer calling Bud "terrible" with no reason to use them. :(

We may be BFFs, but she can't just drop everything at my beck and call. She works for a very serious overseas company, I think somewhere in Germany. Besides, we have two light melee units versus one mage, so there might be a chance (does being a self-loathing Winter Lampion make me a heavy melee like a Treant??)! A light range in this situation would be better, but I bet Sir Squirrel has more movement than Cerebus.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Sprite1313 Did ya miss this part?
I'm obviously outside being wintery and decorative while growing diamonds.
That's what had me worried the fool was going to turn darker blue...she's already got icicles in her hair. Not a snowball's chance in ---- she's going to actually have something useful here like a Sorceress.
does being a self-loathing Winter Lampion make me a heavy melee like a Treant??)! A light range in this situation would be better
The 'Heavy' label (as in heavy drinker) is reserved atm for Soggy and muffy. As far as you're concerned? Tip-toeing through the lampions in this minus too cold whatever temperature it is weather while hallucinating diamonds growing?? I just can't with you, girl.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Soggy will have to dry out a little longer, I have to help Sami whip this banshee. I might be able to distract her for a moment and Sami can come in for the kill. I hope I can avoid her screams, I am pretty quick though. lol

Last edited:

muffy.

@crackie ...**bow's gracefully ** forgive me dudette

@#$^!?@#&@ .... my head..my tail....oh the pain !!! Soggy is still occupying the the porcelain throne and I might need it if I ever get down....

While you all left me hanging to go frolick in the snow did you see him ????? You must have seen him he ran right past you .....it was Zaphiel !!!!!! I'm almost positive it was him and he apprentices....

They were looking for my box of Jager that I found behind the mysterious crevasses!!!!!

Do you think ....is it possible ???

Could the many cases of Jager actually be the secret of the Forbidden Runes ????

My Precious! O my Precious Jager !!!!!

crackie

The Banshee House is on the Artist Corner. I am just…uhhh…“testing” out avatars and signatures like the thread title says. The story can only make use of existing avatars/signatures or forum lore and I don’t see Zaphiel. Hence, I am VERY unfortunately a Self-Loathing Winter Lampion.

On the bright side, we can also say we are collaborating on painting a portrait of @Sprite1313 here. Definitely not a hot mess with winter lampions and ice cream involved, but I think the arrival of the Banshee makes this whole thing a “Spicy Disaster”. For sure. At least helya should be happy we are working together instead of arguing with each other. We are just exercising our right in the U.S. market to make messes, though I don’t know who is cleaning up this one.

Last edited: