• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What do I know...I'm a drunken pink dragon with a green head
Pink, you say? I'm afraid not! It's not looking good for you, muffy. Might be one Jagerbomb too many, but you sure aren't giving up that last shot! Even more bad news—Soggy stumbled down the stairs and trapped Sir Squirrel under his bowl. Soooo sorry about the view, Sir Squrrel!!! I hope Soggy washed up before he left the upstairs bathroom. We are now down one light melee! We are at the mercy of Samidodamage's mulitasking skills. However, we are now certified "Spicy Disaster" fresh and someone took the time to change the interior decoration in the midst of the brouhaha.
muffy-v4.jpg

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Sprite1313 I see that @muffy. is still clutching her Jagerbomb, though her glasses are about to join the bottle on the floor - that is a dedicated party animal.

@Sprite1313 my jagerbombs are my weapons !! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !!!!!

@crackie I have to ask - what flavour of ice cream is @helya eating? It looks purple
It's purple because it's frozen blueberry redbull and Jager !!!!! My Jager !!!!!

Last edited:

crackie

Hey now I reflect that comment, I am one of the Canadians invading the U.S market! There isn't a Canadian market to invade here, so this where we will have to be!
Oh, I would give the invading mounties the red carpet treatment because that is the proper color befitting of Canada! I feel like your southern neighbo(u)rs down here could use more polite people willing to apologize for everything and I am also all for overlords that prioritize the importance of stockpiling strategic reserves of maple syrup. You can, however, keep the poutine above the 49th Parallel. My Canadian inquiry comment was because (a) I was wondering if my uptick in agreeing with @Sprite1313 more of late had to do with the fact she is Canadian, which might make more sense, and (b) that guy with the perpetual wet shorts is the reference point for the use of "another".

p.s. I had a Canadian teammate from a previous fellowship that has by far claimed the #1 spot on my list of the most interesting people I've ever met. He apparently grew up in the arctic regions of Canada with the Intuit and survived both a chainsaw accident and falling off his roof. He once told me, "Falling off the roof doesn't hurt at all! It's the landing that's hard." That's the sort of profound life advice I'd expect to hear from the Shenanigan Elves.

crackie

He is impressed by my computer skills, but I've explained to him that I have long accepted my skill set is very cerebral and limiting. Like if the power goes out, I'd lose all my superpowers and then I have zero survival skills. I have weak, feeble arms optimized for typing fast and that's about it, whereas he knows how to live off the land and survive practically everything. So the running joke we have is that in light of a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd have to find my way to Canada so he can help me survive. Originally, he said I can't come over (ouch!) because I'd only be dead weight, but...I asked the missus and she said I can shelter with them...ah ha — Cerebral skills! I at least knew to ask the real boss of the house! However, so far I've only been promoted to "bait" so...

And as I write this, I've just realized in the story we're creating of trying to escape the Banshee House using only objects found in people's avatars/signatures, I have so far only escalated the situation at every turn by pouring more gas into the fire. Some of you have swords and wings. I'm a winter lampion with an existential crisis. See...zero survival skills. We're in trouble.

Myne

Oh Wise One
He is impressed by my computer skills, but I've explained to him that I have long accepted my skill set is very cerebral and limiting. Like if the power goes out, I'd lose all my superpowers and then I have zero survival skills. I have weak, feeble arms optimized for typing fast and that's about it, whereas he knows how to live off the land and survive practically everything. So the running joke we have is that in light of a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd have to find my way to Canada so he can help me survive. Originally, he said I can't come over (ouch!) because I'd only be dead weight, but...I asked the missus and she said I can shelter with them...ah ha — Cerebral skills! I at least knew to ask the real boss of the house! However, so far I've only been promoted to "bait" so...

And as I write this, I've just realized in the story we're creating of trying to escape the Banshee House using only objects found in people's avatars/signatures, I have so far only escalated the situation at every turn by pouring more gas into the fire. Some of you have swords and wings. I'm a winter lampion with an existential crisis. See...zero survival skills. We're in trouble.

You only have to run faster than 1 person. lol Shoot, I have no signature. hmmm.

crackie

You only have to run faster than 1 person. lol Shoot, I have no signature. hmmm.
That's problematic too. I once had a coach tell me that I run at two speeds...slow and stop. I'm barely faster than a zombie dragging its feet :oops: :confused: