• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

Ihrlaen

It is only by the slightest chance that I stumbled upon this thread... cry for help... murder mystery... thing, but I am so glad I did. Absolutely brightened a cold, dark day! Thank you to all!

And, no, the stumbling is not caused by alcohol. It, the alcohol, has clearly already been completely consumed, spilled, and otherwise lost.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Crackieeee! Stand still! Chasing you across the yard isn't helping!!
I am two trees tied together by a rope with decorative lights. I am standing pretty still (in your mystery object chest)!

It is only by the slightest chance that I stumbled upon this thread... cry for help... murder mystery... thing, but I am so glad I did. Absolutely brightened a cold, dark day! Thank you to all!
:D
I like we are partying in a testing thread. From the outset, it’s gonna look like muffy is reaaaally having a hard time with a signature, taking 5 pages to figure it out. For the record, it only took her 2 pages and a few beers.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I am two trees tied together by a rope with decorative lights. I am standing pretty still (in your mystery object chest)!

How are you getting that chest thing to creep like that?? Shame on you for trying to mess with @samidodamage! She is trying to help you!
Look! @helya pulled up a lawn chair and is holding a hose. Yall better take care of those banshees and all the other creatures you summoned or helya is going to make popsicles out of you all!

crackie

Well, as I've always said...initiative matters! Banshees attack before light melee so everyone just got an earful of the Banshee's rage over spilled milk Jagermeister. Well, everyone except Sir Squirrel, who was inadvertently protected by Soggy's bowl, but has now been freed! Unfortunately, the Banshee scream shattered Soggy's bowl, our camera, and the 4th wall. Are we reading the forum or partying in a dream because @Dreamyn2 has entered the fracas? Obviously nobody would be on psychedelic mushrooms while under helya's allergen watch, right? Right??? Anyway, whichever is the case, there's now broken glass everywhere. Hopefully, helya is okay out there, but I think her ice cream just got coated with broken shards, which I don't think she minds as broken glass must taste very similar to the crushing defeat of her enemies or tears of shattered hopes. The force of the Banshee yell blew a very dehydrated Soggy up into the chandeliers with muffy. Uhhh...psst...muffy, wake up! It looks like muffy dozed off in the middle of a Banshee attack and still survived, which makes her a prime candidate for the Social Media Moderator position, that is if she can figure out how to post pictures on FB.
muffy-v5.jpg

Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Ihrlaen :D nice stumble. ...although alcohol does seem to add such grace to a stumble.....and trust me there's plenty Jager round here for everyone...

" I am two trees tied together by a rope with decorative lights. I am standing pretty still (in your mystery object chest)! "
@crackie. I am awake ...at least I think ..Soggy is up here in my chandelier with drippy wet pants trying to steal my Jager !!!! He just told me your two trees are actually marijuana plants that you disguised by putting snow on top !!! He said you are the one storing the psychedelic mushrooms under your trees and there wasn't really a murder....that you were trippin from the shrooms !!!!
You wouldn't believe all the things he has told me.....but....I'm just hangin here...turning green trying to hold my Jager....mindin my own business and of course I'm not one to gossip:rolleyes:

.......ohhhhhh helya **whistles** .............hmmmm you think the banshees got her ????

crackie

@Ihrlaen :D nice stumble. ...although alcohol does seem to add such grace to a stumble.....and trust me there's plenty Jager round here for everyone...
I would like to attend the Church of Muffy and be shown more grace. :)
He just told me your two trees are actually marijuana plants that you disguised by putting snow on top !!! He said you are the one storing the psychedelic mushrooms under your trees and there wasn't really a murder....that you were trippin from the shrooms !!!!
You wouldn't believe all the things he has told me.....but....I'm just hangin here...turning green trying to hold my Jager....mindin my own business and of course I'm not one to gossip:rolleyes:
I can neither confirm nor deny they have been repurposed to involve grow lamp activities.

crackie

Growing something anyway...
It's a stressful production! Making Spicy Disasters at the Banshee House (maybe that should be our new working title) is expensive since we keep breaking things. Now we have to replace the windows and the camera, along with the expensive Persian rug. I'm going to have to have a chat with the writers about trapping Sir Squirrel under a bowl and then having to break him free because now we need a whole Special Effects Department. Don't worry, Soggy is not injured. We used a stunt double prop made of sugar glass. I hope we have the budget to keep the cast too because that keeps growing too!

there wasn't really a murder....
Well, part of the mystery is *IF* there will be a murder!

Myne

Oh Wise One

Went to a party once. Was standing under the breezeway watching a man stand at a 45 degree angle (I know!) I watched him for a long time marveling that someones' feet could be flat on the ground while the body was at 45 degrees. Someone distracted me and I looked back to find him gone. Come time to leave, we couldn't find him! We finally located him in the neighbors back yard laying in the flowerbed by the back fence. He couldn't get up. (I guess 45 degrees = inability to bend?) He was carried to the back of the truck and loaded into the bed. Helluva party that!
All that said... @muffy. ! Keep hanging! Who knows what will happen if you dismount!

As a side note. My hubby was found at one point hollering my name at the top of his lungs because some woman with two teeth had taken a liking to him and could not be displaced. LOL

crackie

And on the 6th episode, it was said, "Let there be Winter Lampions!" In one fell swoop, @Ihrlaen flew through what had once been the window helya had been peeking in from, carrying the festive parts of the wintery themed outdoor light decorations not used in cultivating horticulture. Sir Squirrel, with his superb climbing abilities, leaped off the handrails to catch a ride. As the Ashen Phoenix whizzed past the chandelier, muffy the dedicated party animal was startled awake. Not one to let go of the Jager bomb at any cost, she had to pick between saving her glasses or Soggy's colander with her remaining free hand. While her glasses will not be joining the fallen bottle of Jager on the stained rug, Soggy's colander was sacrificed and fell onto the Banshee's head. Ah ha—now the Banshee can't see! Debuff successful! Will they be able to take advantage of the situation or will they go dig themselves deeper into the spicy disaster?

muffy-v6.jpg

p.s. No, you don't get to pick up one Jager bomb from the floor and gain a bonus shot because the Ashen Phoenix is around, you drunks!