• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

Sprite1313

F3B73F5E-9B5E-4EC1-851A-8088AD02C99B.jpeg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
All snacks are commandeered by me and are out on the porch while the banshee does her thing
It's important to prioritize. In case of impending (spicy) disaster, save the snacks! Well, at least we know why there's a perpetual Pet Food shortage...
.......ohhhhhh helya **whistles** .............hmmmm you think the banshees got her ????
I get the feeling she's rooting for the Banshee. It's like we're at a forum retreat doing team building exercises, except it's gone horribly wrong. Maybe we should have stuck with trust fall exercises....

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I think that's what Muffy was trying to do but no one would come stand under the chandelier to catch her! *sneaks back out to the porch quietly to help Helya guard the snacks*
I appreciate the help, although "guard" is a strong word for eating them all.

It's important to prioritize. In case of impending (spicy) disaster, save the snacks! Well, at least we know why there's a perpetual Pet Food shortage...

I get the feeling she's rooting for the Banshee. It's like we're at a forum retreat doing team building exercises, except it's gone horribly wrong. Maybe we should have stuck with trust fall exercises....
No comment

crackie

*sneaks back out to the porch quietly to help Helya guard the snacks*
I hate to tell you this, but...TOO LATE! The original cast of characters got roped in because they replied to muffy's magical threads trying to help her sort out her signature. So if you dip your toes into this thread, your avatar/signature is free game to end up in the disaster flick.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm gonna need some help getting to those 'snacks'! That colander on the one's head was helpful, but my Fire Chicken is looking drained. Snuck back into the kitchen to look for food just to find out the Queen of the Banshees has it. And she has help guarding it...to keep it away from my bird!

crackie

Episode 7:
One of my lampions got ensnared in the chandelier and caused Ihrlaen to have a crash landing. Oops...I told you guys 26 Winter Lampions in one chapter alone is just too much lampions to handle! Ashen Phoenix down! I repeat...the Ashen Phoenix is down! Well, there goes our air support. Even worse, Myne's cat got away and immediately began the hunt on the downed bird it spotted. Run, Ihrlaen! Run! But can she escape the cat with my rope still tied to one leg? With a cat on the loose, normally Sir Squirrel would be in trouble too, but he jumped onto the chandelier with his quick reflexes so is safe...for now. He's going to go help out a deflated Soggy while he's up there. Also, it turned out samidodamage had not been wielding a sword this whole time, but that long slender thing had in fact been a gigantic chili pepper she found in the kitchen. Oh wait, that's Sprite1313! I guess they're working together, but what are they up to?
muffy-v7.jpg

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
And all this time I thought the caterer was up in the Spire ........sigh

Ummmmm excuse me .......helya ?? ....ya got any bombs out there on the porch ....bombs like a ...**clears throat ** Jagerbombs ??? Ya see I was thinkin , beins I'm stuck up here on the chandelier and my glasses are out of whack....if you'd be so kind and fetch me a jager ....I could drink it down...stick a towel in it...light it on fire and take out those banshees once and for all !!!!!
What do ya say girl ??

Myne

Oh Wise One
And all this time I thought the caterer was up in the Spire ........sigh

Ummmmm excuse me .......helya ?? ....ya got any bombs out there on the porch ....bombs like a ...**clears throat ** Jagerbombs ??? Ya see I was thinkin , beins I'm stuck up here on the chandelier and my glasses are out of whack....if you'd be so kind and fetch me a jager ....I could drink it down...stick a towel in it...light it on fire and take out those banshees once and for all !!!!!
What do ya say girl ??

I don't think she is gonna go for that. Those Banshees live upstairs remember?

Ihrlaen

One of my lampions got ensnared in the chandelier and caused Ihrlaen to have a crash landing. Oops...I told you guys 26 Winter Lampions in one chapter alone is just too much lampions to handle! Ashen Phoenix down! I repeat...the Ashen Phoenix is down! Well, there goes our air support. Even worse, Myne's cat got away and immediately began the hunt on the downed bird it spotted. Run, Ihrlaen! Run! But can she escape the cat with my rope still tied to one leg?
You might be surprised how fast a (Mideel) white choc... I mean Ashen Phoenix can run when properly motivated! With cat in hot pursuit, I race round and round the banshee, with lampions now decorating it like a Christmas tree... until I run out of lampion string. Wark! <<insert suspenseful music here>>

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
.helya ?? ....ya got any bombs out there on the porch ....bombs like a ...**clears throat ** Jagerbombs ??? Ya see I was thinkin , beins I'm stuck up here on the chandelier and my glasses are out of whack....if you'd be so kind and fetch me a jager ....I could drink it down...stick a towel in it...light it on fire and take out those banshees once and for all !!!!!
I'm not sure that would work well with my "queen of the banshees" title

crackie

Never fear young Padawans.......whether I'm green and swingin~ I got ya'll covered !!!!!
BRING ON THE BANSHEES !!!!!!! RUN FOR COVER HELYA. !!!!!
Mmmm...I don't know if I feel that assured. Your confidence level is much higher than mine, I admit. I feel like (a) you'd stop to take swigs of those grenades in the middle of a fight, and (b) can you even see who you're shooting at without your glasses? How many lights am I holding up between the two trees?