• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
As, apparently, an outsider, I don't get it. I looked at the prologue, ep 1-10 and then landed here in the epilogue. It looks like some kind of mystic/sci-fi/surrealistic dream without a plot or point? And, once you get here, it's really confusing. A lot of "inside" jokes, I suppose. Well, I did enjoy the attempt on my part to figure it out... even if I failed, or maybe that's the whole point? Who knows?!

On the other hand, I did like the idea of using your signature to put something new into the whole forum thing. I wonder if there are others who have done the same? I'd like to see them too.

AJ

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Myne get your mind outta the gutter !!! Then help ajqtrz come to the inside so they don't feel like an outsider lol....
Muffinator was created in 2000...I was a SYSOP for 2am Games...muffin was my screen name..thru the years the players shortened it several ways...muffy was one of them . We had a WWll game...even though I was a monitor I still played....not good at all LOL ...it was then I invented the muffinator super soaker 2000 ..LOL which has since evolved into the Muffinator Jager Super Soaker ...equipped with bombs.
It's all crackers fault !!!!! .....just sayin

Here's the original
Screenshot_20220219-140030~2.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@ajqtrz Or you could just read the thread and take the whole mystery out of what’s going on in the pictures. The game was to keep building on the same picture while adding everyone who replied in the thread into the story using only things in their avatars/signatures. Some of us have since changed our avatars/signatures and helya also already deleted the whole thread in an alternate timeline. Some things remain the same though, like muffy still has tiny T-Rex hands. My signature started as a living bookmark to help me find where we left so I didn’t have to click through all the pages in between the commentary.

ajqtrz

@ajqtrz Or you could just read the thread and take the whole mystery out of what’s going on in the pictures. The game was to keep building on the same picture while adding everyone who replied in the thread into the story using only things in their avatars/signatures. Some of us have since changed our avatars/signatures and helya also already deleted the whole thread in an alternate timeline. Some things remain the same though, like muffy still has tiny T-Rex hands. My signature started as a living bookmark to help me find where we left so I didn’t have to click through all the pages in between the commentary.

Thanks. Sounds like I was just late to the party and had I been earlier I would have made the connection...though I wouldn't have been "featured" in the story as I have no avatar or sig.

AJ

ajqtrz

@ajqtrz do you want one ?

Not by me of course...after all that's what started this lololol

It is a strange thing but I do...though the one I want would take some graphic art skills I do not posses since can't find the image I want. I've even tried, without success, to make it. Perhaps what I really need is a good tutorial on how to create the image. Everything, after that is pretty standard.

I know I could contact one of the many creators of such things but from what I can tell they start with an image and go from there. I don't think they create the original as that would take a lot of work. At least that's my understanding.

AJ