• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Text box not staying with text

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2768

Game version: v1.77.3-(9c45cd8) (2019-04-24 12:43)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: HTML5
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
RosehawkATA
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Text box scrolls back to beginning of what was typed

Expected situation:
Text box stays with cursor so I can see what I'm typing

Reproduction Steps
2. open chat
3. click on text box
4. start typing
5. get a headache from trying to keep the text box at the end of the sentence instead of scrolling to the beginning after each key stroke

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Mostly Confirmed. It doesn't ahppen to me all the time, but once it starts, it's one of the more irritating experiences I can think of until it goes away. This has been occurring to me infrequently for months now.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
HI Fairy dust, It's an infrequent issue. I'd guess it happens to me no more than 2-3 times per month. Once it starts, it continues throughout that session, and maybe following sessions for a while.

Vergazi

I apologize if this is flirting with being OT, but my mousewheel doesn't work to scroll the chatbox text...is this normal for other people? I'm on Win 7 Pro, Firefox

DeletedUser2768

@Fairy Dust as soon as I reported this, it stopped. I fought with it for a good 5 minutes trying to type something up. I'll change the frequency from 5 to 1. It hasn't happened to me since.

Deleted User - 1599294

This happens to me also, Chrome, HTML, Windows 10. I am not quite sure what triggers it but it is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.