• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Text Error]Incorrect title in Gems Manufacture Elves

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Did you hover your mouse over the buildings once more after the initial try? Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the game to sync with your mouse location.

If this is truly a bug, please list it in accordance to the bug reporting format because I currently cannot replicate in the manner you have provided.

Xelenia

DeletedUser3434

Hover on the level 8 icon and it says to research superior gems.
Hover on the level 16 icon and it says to research orc style residence. Should it not say gems?

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Gems_Manufactory

Game version:
__ This is not in game it is in wiki.
Game world: __N/A
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ 29.0.0.113
Operating System: __win 10
Screen resolution: __N/A
Account name: __N/A
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __every time i go there

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Still does it.
__

Expected situation:
__Should read gems not residence?
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug: I have gotten 5 upload errors in a row. Here is a link to the pict. Thanx https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9h32rj8okbmvg9/IMG_20180317_103501693.jpg?dl=0

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Ah, clearly I completely misread what you have written initially and this is a textual error you are pointing out. I will look over it shortly, perhaps after coffee by the look of things :)

Xelenia