• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Text issue with messages

Huor

I have not seen this before and I just upgraded to 1.137.2 this morning. Notice the word "Interesting" is outside the message box. The message in the browser looks fine and a copy of that is attached.

Game version: v1.137.2 (see screen shot attached)
Game world: ceravyn
Browser + version: android app
Flash Player version: none
Operating System: chrome os Version 91.0.4472.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 (Native)
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human
Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-06 1.38.26 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 1.38.26 PM-1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2021-09-06 7.35.42 AM-2.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 7.35.42 AM-2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2021-09-06 2.21.51 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 2.21.51 PM-1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
hmm, very interesting.
Can anyone replicate? I'm still on 1.136 right now on my phone

Huor

Here is another example that just occurred with version 1.138.1

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-02 5.08.27 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-02 5.08.27 PM-1.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 63

Grid Gypsy

This happens occasionally with the browser version as well. Sometimes it's so bad that you'll be missing a couple of lines. I'll try to screenshot the next time it happens. I've gone through my mailbox and everything looks good currently.

OIM20

Hm.... I had thought that was possibly related to a value given - perhaps it is the max allowable display?

Also addressed here, because it's not limited to messages with things getting cut off: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/inventory-trade-sheet-cut-off-at-bottom.28344/

I've checked on Bluestacks in all three cities and I don't have any showing outside the text bubble box like what @Huor has. I am still occasionally seeing the problem on the browser that I screened in the other thread. I don't know that the problems are related, but it seems possible to me given that they both deal with needing more space for the content required for display.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
seeing the problem on the browser that I screened in the other thread.
No idea what's technically involved in any of these, but thought this info might be helpful to someone who understands that:
The issue with messages cutting off in the email/message system has been around awhile and has a work-around. If you type in the reply box (you don't have to send it, I just type aaa or something), it 'unlocks' the scroll bar for the messages and you can scroll to the end of the message.