• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!

DeletedUser20819

THANK YOU for responding to all of our comments and making the event parts at least SANE. (or maybe I went to a different set of quests?). All I know is that I'm not getting the same requests(making the event impossible) for things I was even yesterday.

UPDATE>Okay, you're still asking for 80-110k supplies every other or every 3-4 subquests. Can this be adjusted because that's A LOT of supplies even with using boosts.

Is it the same for others?

Last edited by a moderator:

NightshadeCS

Yes, myself and many others seem to be getting every-other repeats quite a lot, especially supplies during one set. I also saw a lot of repeats on gaining spell fragments.

I doubt the developers made any changes and it was probably what you surmised, that you moved into a different set of quests.