• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank you for the Birthday Unicorn

NightshadeCS

Wish I had been so lucky to get it in my main city, also! I can afford a little fluff there. My second (much smaller) city really has to be careful to put the most efficient buildings out, so I was just a little bummed that its stats are not a little higher. I WILL find a space for it, though, even if it has to be after I am done with Dwarves. :D:p

qaccy

For how special it is, I would have hoped they'd throw us a bone and make it slightly better. I get 350 population and 700 culture from it in Constructs, compared to 650/650 from a Rainbow Unicorn or around 2000 culture from one of the others that are readily available in the Magic Academy. I get that it's free, but this is the only time we're ever going to receive one so it could at least be on par with stuff that's available year-round. Rebalance it so it's equal value to the other unicorns instead of roughly one chapter weaker, and then add 4% on top for the 4-year anniversary. Sounds good to me!

DeletedUser20396

For how special it is, I would have hoped they'd throw us a bone and make it slightly better. I get 350 population and 700 culture from it in Constructs, compared to 650/650 from a Rainbow Unicorn or around 2000 culture from one of the others that are readily available in the Magic Academy. I get that it's free, but this is the only time we're ever going to receive one so it could at least be on par with stuff that's available year-round. Rebalance it so it's equal value to the other unicorns instead of roughly one chapter weaker, and then add 4% on top for the 4-year anniversary. Sounds good to me!
as long as it's pretty, i don't care if it gives less.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Gee, talk about looking a gift horse......uh, I mean unicorn, in the mouth. lol

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Here it is in all its glory!!
BDunicorn.jpg