• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank-you Thread

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This is a place to say thank-you because sometimes people are just so nice you want them and everybody else to know how they have been so. There are only a couple things to remember in posting here.

1) Be specific as to whom you are thanking. Limit it to one person or group.
2) Be reasonably specific (and short) about what it was they did or said that made you thankful.

Here's mine as an example.

Thank-you ShandaPanda on Khelonaar for lending me all those goods when you hardly knew me and for constantly giving great advice whenever I have asked.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thank you Shald on Winyandor for letting me into your established fellowship when my city in that world was only 2 days old. Many fellowships on that level require a player to be a certain level before they can join. Even though I had prior experience with the game, joining a large fellowship so early really helped me progress in that world!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I would like to say Thank you to ElfQueenWren on Khelonaar for starting a neighborhood thread where those of us who trade with one another and visit, as well as donate to one another's AW's can chat and get to know one another!