• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank You

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for bringing life into the forum. I know at times it can be frustrating, but I hope the positives outweigh the negatives! I wish for your safety and that of your family, I realize the world is quite abnormal at the moment.

Stay safe, stay positive, and remain hopeful.
Xelie

DeletedUser20539

You are doing a great job Xelenia. Nice to meet you :). Thank you for the kind words. <hugs> and good health to you and yours'.

DeletedUser2768

Right back atcha! I was terrified for a second you were saying Thank you, and good night. I'd miss you.

This game, and this forum, are a small bright spot of sanity in a very crazy world right now.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This forum is alive? Will it be creeping into my bedroom at night and haunting my thoughts? Do I need to get a forum lock from Target? Is it essential I do so? Yikes! But thanks anyway.

AJ

AtaguS

This is a lovely message to see in the forum as I wake up this morning. Thank you right back at you! You bring a ray of brightly blue sunshine to the forum :)