• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank you

Iamaita

To all the high level players who pick up tiny trades posted by lower level players... Thank you very much!

Maybe you really need the goods that we offer in measly quantities. Or maybe you are just feeling generous. Or maybe you go out of your way to look after new players and help us out.

Whatever the reason, it’s very helpful and very much appreciated!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In the long term management the relationships with my neighbors -- those in the parts I've "discovered," I know most of those small players will never discover my city as they will move or leave the game. "Most", but not, "all." A few of them will, in the long run, stop being small players and remain in my neighborhood. They will become the big players I need for trades. They will become big players who are more active and thus more likely to visit me. And they will have done so because they, at some point, checked the box that says, "don't move me, I like my neighborhood." In the end then, though I have to admit I seldom think of these reasons when I pick up the small players trades, most large players know all this and act accordingly.

And, in addition, it's nice when somebody takes the time to say "thank-you," isn't it?

So, "thanks!" for the thanks, on behalf of all us "big players."

AJ

NightshadeCS

I also try to clean up all smaller trades that I see. I have a vast surplus of regular goods and remember what it was like to be constantly scrabbling for what I need. It feels good to help out.

If any smaller cities want to return the favor to those larger ones who are taking their trades, you could try offering one trade for the total amount of goods you need. If there is one thing I shake my head over (in an indulgent auntie sort of way), it is clicking on 15 trades of 100 goods when I could have clicked once on a trade of 1500. I understand the reasoning of it, but if you are someone who often gets your trades swept up, you could try it as a way to show your gratitude.

(I hope no one takes that as snarky. I am still happy to take a bunch of trades, but it sure makes it easier not to have to click so much!)

DeletedUser20539

It feels good to help out my neighbors as well as my FS. We were all little cities at one time. I was always tickled to death to have neighbors reach out to help me survive. It can get rough at first. Another thing I try to do, if I can, is put KPs in their AWs.