• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thanks, but I've found an FS to join.

• Thread starter DeletedUser24129
  • Start date

DeletedUser24129

Hi, I am an active player that wants to be in FS that does 10 chests and Gold Spire in an alternating schedule every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks schedule. I don't want to be in an every week 10 Chest and Gold Spire, it's too much play for me right now. But neither do I want to just be 10 chest focused with no goal for Spire at all. I also would like to be somewhere with an active KP Swap Thread and find a fun chatty group? I am willing to be a little flexible on my needs in an FS that has goals towards what I am looking for. Please let me know if this is a good fit. Also, my boosted in Planks, Silk and Dust.

Thanks
Sapphy

MagicWilla

Hi Sapphy,

I don't know that Fellowship of Firebird meets all of your requirements, but I am sending our Archmage word about you. We have several players that reach the top of the spire, but we do not have a Spire requirement, other than to encourage all players to participate. We do have a great AW program, which has been very effective in getting all member AW's upgraded. Normally, we reach 8-9 chests per tournament. But we would love to have you help us reach 10.

Thanks,
MagicWilla