• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thanks Everyone! I've Found A Fellowship Now...

• Thread starter DeletedUser3468
  • Start date

DeletedUser3468

I'm currently looking for a new Fellowship. The one I'd belonged to had dropped to under 5 members and simply couldn't provide the help I need both with visits and trades. I'm looking for a group that is willing to take lower level members since this is my newest world. I'm currently on chapter 2, with 2 more bits of research to enter chapter 3 in the tech tree. I'm a daily player and have boosts in marble, silk (just set up my silk factory) and should have gems as my third tier boost. While I'm new to this world, I'm not new to the game, having cities in all of the 5 worlds and muddling through Dwarves in all 4 of the others!:eek::rolleyes:

muddyboots

I'm currently looking for a new Fellowship. The one I'd belonged to had dropped to under 5 members and simply couldn't provide the help I need both with visits and trades. I'm looking for a group that is willing to take lower level members since this is my newest world. I'm currently on chapter 2, with 2 more bits of research to enter chapter 3 in the tech tree. I'm a daily player and have boosts in marble, silk (just set up my silk factory) and should have gems as my third tier boost. While I'm new to this world, I'm not new to the game, having cities in all of the 5 worlds and muddling through Dwarves in all 4 of the others!:eek::rolleyes:
Hi, I have recently started a new fellowship. Come and join Associated Traders. I can send you an invite.
Muddyboots

DeletedUser6927

My fellowship has openings and we have on average 60% of the fellowship doing daily visits and trades. And would be willing to take on a lower level member as we are about having fun and long term.

DeletedUser4601

We at Elvenar's Protection are looking for new members with city's of all sizes. We are very active fellowship and visit at least 4 times a week, we participate in trades and help each other out as much as possible. Were also a very friendly group and asking questions and learning from each other.
Please look us up and put in an application, I check for new applicants at least twice a day.
Early Dawn,
Mage @ Elvenar's Protection

DeletedUser3468

Thanks for all the responses. Sorry I didn't get back sooner to update this but I've had some health issues that have kept me from having time to make it to the forum. I now have a very good fellowship that I'm quite happy with.